flat
span
apartment
characteristic
sum

What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?

What does "entails of the details" mean? | Does the "order" mean the position for which the candidat is appling?
What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 17:26 pm   What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?

ESL/EFL Test #146 "Hiring the Right Person", question 8

How successful the candidate will be is determined in the end by the team ......... of the group s/he becomes a part of.

(a) biology
(b) chemistry
(c) physics
(d) sociology

ESL/EFL Test #146 "Hiring the Right Person", answer 8

How successful the candidate will be is determined in the end by the team chemistry of the group s/he becomes a part of.

Correct answer: (b) chemistry
_________________________

_________________
I have a dream and I want to know the secret of time and universe.
Zhangbaixiang

Location: Chinese

What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group? #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 22:59 pm   What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?

How well their personalities function together as a group.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
to bump smb. to death means to attack and hurt?What does postpone mean?Why are ants very strong?Out of date?Meaning of "Time consuming"What does the "staffing efforts" mean?Why is it called as cellular telephone?Difference between 'I'll see if I can help' and 'I'll look if I can help'"Me either" usagenatural rights, moral rightsThe sorts of support which the firm could giveWhat does put on hold mean?May you help me in these sentences?