criterion; measure; point of reference for comparison
benchmark
mayor
diversity
predisposition

Letter for Mr. Torsten Daerr.

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
No post mode specified? | Links to the last post from the main page
Thank you Torsten, I am Abdulrahman... #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 17, 2010 15:07 pm   Thank you Torsten, I am Abdulrahman...

hi i am abdulrahman , thank you Mr Tursten to envite me to your marvelous English community. i am so glad to join you guys and prety happy to share my ideas with you here. learning English is my favourite hopy i did it by myself at the first and then when i felt that English is mnore interesting topic to care of , i decide to go deeply in learning and discovering this sea closer. so i am so excited to have fun with you and communicat with each other in order to have student like me to learn better English and benifit from it well. thanks Mr Tursten to email me i really like it , keep going. goodbye for now

Abdo from Libya
MSc information Technology
so crasy of English
Klcc

Location: Malaysia

Letter for Mr. Torsten Daerr. #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 18, 2010 16:56 pm   Letter for Mr. Torsten Daerr.

Hi everyone!

It is the answer for the e/m letter of my internet English teacher Mr. Torsten Daerr.

Dear Torsten,

I really have enjoyed to read third e/m letter for my English language internet course.

Yesterday, and the day before yesterday, I tried to do all recommendations, but I can not complete its on all, because I did not get enough time for it. As you may know or suppose I have to give my time for my family and for my job.

I see high level quality of your job and appreciate it, but my English language skills and limited times doesnít give me possibilities to pass all tests. And in any case, Iíll continue to be here and to do my best.

Thank you very much for your volunteer job.

Have a good day!

Vlanek.

###########################

Hi everyone!

Dear Torsten,

I see high level quality of your job and appreciate it, but my English language skills and limited times doesnít give me possibilities to pass all tests so fast.

And in any case, Iíll continue to be here and to do my best.

Thank you very much for your volunteer job!

Have a good day!

Vlanek.
Vlanek

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My thoughts about this Forum.Voice message appletSpamers!Need help in recording.I have some problems in opening the Forum pageswhy 20sec speaking gone occasionally?How can I delete one of my post?Deleted PmWhere are the Moderators? TORSTEN, ALAN, and MR.M.Muchas gracias amigo TorstenLooking for 'Forum Security Agents'Dear Torsten, you are all really nice people to help students like me...How to change my forum name?