Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

management committee; food
freight
board
debate
cutback
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
When you ape someone | Is saying "Quotes of Love" correct?
listening exercisestell a friend
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

What is the difference between these phrases and when it is appropriate to use each of them?
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. Thank you in advance.
Yemel
I'm here quite often ;-)

In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:15 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

Hi,

Of the three, 'in the same way' is probably the most used. 'Manner' could apply to way of speaking or behaving and 'fashion' could refer to style.

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:19 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

Thank you dear Alan for your prompt reply.
Yemel
I'm here quite often ;-)

When you ape someone | Is saying "Quotes of Love" correct?
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Rewrite sentences.Confusing expression.idioms-they are killing mescrewed?OtherwiseWear to?question on start and beginwhats the difference between use and usage?Cast pearls before swine?Correction of Sentence: I was coming quickly, quickly.Sentence needs checkingThe omission of relative pronouns.cannot vs can not