management committee; food
freight
board
debate
cutback

In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

When you ape someone | Is saying "Quotes of Love" correct?
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

What is the difference between these phrases and when it is appropriate to use each of them?
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. Thank you in advance.
Yemel

In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:15 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

Of the three, 'in the same way' is probably the most used. 'Manner' could apply to way of speaking or behaving and 'fashion' could refer to style.

_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way. #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 27, 2010 14:19 pm   In the same fashion, in the same manner, in the same way.

Thank you dear Alan for your prompt reply.
Yemel

Rewrite sentences.Confusing expression.idioms-they are killing mescrewed?OtherwiseWear to?question on start and beginwhats the difference between use and usage?Cast pearls before swine?Correction of Sentence: I was coming quickly, quickly.Sentence needs checkingThe omission of relative pronouns.cannot vs can not