Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

grand; magnificent; striking
indoor
disparate
impressive
transcendent
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi to everyone, I am Alvi from Cyprus. I am a med. student... | Hi I'm Niena 22 from Indonesia
listening exercisestell a friend
i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta.
Is it new? what is the use of this. then can we use instead of have, has
Ruckumani

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 19:50 pm   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

Ruckumani wrote:
I want to know the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta.
Is it new? How do we use them? Can we use of have/has instead?

Hello Ruckumani,

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum. Like you, I am a fellow learner.

I can see that you have a strong will to improve your English. However, I am afraid that you will need tad bit more than just a strong will to improve your English.

First, I suggest that you read the introductionary page that our admins and moderators has kindly put together for us. It will show you many things and help you get the response you want from the experts.

If you follow the game by the rules, I am sure that you will emerge as one of the victors.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon,
Y.I
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 09, 2010 0:42 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

all these words are short cut of original words. ex: gonna>>>>>>> going to , wanna>>>>>>> want to>>>>etc
Abdull10

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #4 (permalink) Fri Apr 09, 2010 0:48 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

They are also slang words and would not normally be used in formal - or even semi-formal conversation.
Language Coach

Hi to everyone, I am Alvi from Cyprus. I am a med. student... | Hi I'm Niena 22 from Indonesia
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hi every body, I like to be friend with all that like learn English...Hi everybodyI am from...Hi, I am Nare from Armenia...Hai... I am from Abirami from MalaysiaHi Torsten, I am very happy about your kind...Wanna Chat? Kind Of Bored...Sarah MirsadeghiHello everybody, I'm Maryam from Iran...Hi there... I am from Brazil... my name is EnilsonInvitation: For whom he/she likes horror pictures come and see!Hi from Russia! My name is Elena...Hi from Argentina