grand; magnificent; striking
indoor
disparate
impressive
transcendent

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi to everyone, I am Alvi from Cyprus. I am a med. student... | Hi I'm Niena 22 from Indonesia
i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta.
Is it new? what is the use of this. then can we use instead of have, has
Ruckumani

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 19:50 pm   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

Ruckumani wrote:
I want to know the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta.
Is it new? How do we use them? Can we use of have/has instead?

Hello Ruckumani,

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum. Like you, I am a fellow learner.

I can see that you have a strong will to improve your English. However, I am afraid that you will need tad bit more than just a strong will to improve your English.

First, I suggest that you read the introductionary page that our admins and moderators has kindly put together for us. It will show you many things and help you get the response you want from the experts.

If you follow the game by the rules, I am sure that you will emerge as one of the victors.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon,
Y.I
_________________
Need a speaking partner?
I'd be more than happy to oblige. PM me for more details and I promise you it wont cost a cent!
Youscream_Icecream

Location: Hmm, You guess

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 09, 2010 0:42 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

all these words are short cut of original words. ex: gonna>>>>>>> going to , wanna>>>>>>> want to>>>>etc
Abdull10

Location: Saudi Arabia

i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta #4 (permalink) Fri Apr 09, 2010 0:48 am   i want to the meaning of gonna, wanna, outta, gotta

They are also slang words and would not normally be used in formal - or even semi-formal conversation.
_________________

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi every body, I like to be friend with all that like learn English...Hi everybodyI am from...Hi, I am Nare from Armenia...Hai... I am from Abirami from MalaysiaHi Torsten, I am very happy about your kind...Wanna Chat? Kind Of Bored...Sarah MirsadeghiHello everybody, I'm Maryam from Iran...Hi there... I am from Brazil... my name is EnilsonInvitation: For whom he/she likes horror pictures come and see!Hi from Russia! My name is Elena...Hi from Argentina