working or done for payment only; hired for service
apt
mercenary
fervid
bumptious

TOEFLŽ essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection
TOEFLŽ topic: What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? | Get up early in the morning and start a day's work or get up late in the day...
TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 18:54 pm   TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

Topic : Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together ?

In line with development of human society, there are many inventions to serve humanity becoming more effective and convenient, and the Internet is one of mankind's greatest invention in the last century. Due to the huge advantages of the Internet in term of exchanging information, it is considered as a way of building bridges among countries from around the world in today's integrated and interdependent world economy which orient to bring people of the world closer together.

First of all, to business, the Internet have given business people a much more a chance to manage relationships with their customers and clients more effective and quickly. In fact, conference online and chat services are implemented on the Internet have led to increase in opportunities for person-to-person communication anytime and anywhere. Most these things are quite cheaper than the cost of traveling long distances to meet and talk directly. Simply, workers just stay at home in front of computer screen and then remote access communication via the Internet. That is reason why a global company may have partners and customers from Europe, America or even in Africa.

To community, the Internet help people to contact with each other throughout the world easier and convenient, and the importance thing is very cheap, nearly free for everyone. This can be seen by the fact that we can easily and promptly approach people in different regions and cultures from within our own country in particular to other foreign countries.

All in all, the Internet has really changed the world and our lives in particular. It make communication between peoples easier and faster, and then the world nowadays is getting smaller and smaller.

I would appreciate someone can help me to value how bad and good it is

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Carl Sandburg's life does the professor mainly discuss?
Jimmy83

toeflŽessay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together? #2 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 19:53 pm   toeflŽessay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

TOEFL Topic : Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together ?

In line with development of human society, there are many inventions to serve humanity becoming more effective and convenient, and the Internet is one of mankind's greatest inventionS in the last century. Due to the huge advantages of the Internet in term of exchanging information, it is considered as a way of building bridges among countries from around the world in today's integrated and interdependent world economy which orient to bring people of the world closer together.

First of all, to business, the Internet have given business people much more OF a chance to manage relationships with their customers and clients more effectiveLY and quickly. In fact, conferenceS on-line and chat services implemented on the Internet have led to increase in opportunities for person-to-person communication any-time and anywhere. Most these things are quite cheaper than the cost of traveling long distances to meet and talk directly. Simply, workers just stay at home in front of computer screen and then remoteLY access communicationS via the Internet. That is reason why a global company may have partners and customers from Europe, America or even in Africa.

To community, the Internet helpS people to contact with each other throughout the world easier and convenientLY, and the importanT thing is THAT IT IS very cheap, nearly free for everyone. This can be seen by the fact that we can easily and promptly approach people in different regions and cultures from within our own country, in particular to other foreign countries.

All in all, the Internet has really changed the world and our lives in particular. It makeS communication between peoples easier and faster, and then the world nowadays is getting smaller and smaller.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Jimmy, although there are a few things you might have mentioned, like sport, news, films, documentaries, and the part these play, via the internet in bringing nations together. Still, not bad.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together? #3 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am   TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

how can I thank to you :)

Thanks so much Kitos, it's very helpful.
Jimmy83

TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together? #4 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am   TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

Just keep posting Jimmy. Feel free to send money, chocolates, flowers, I don't mind. LOL.
_________________

TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together? #5 (permalink) Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:04 am   TOEFL essay: Will the Internet bring people of the world closer together?

haha You r right LOL
Jimmy83

ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn.Some people engage with one task at a time others prefer with two or more. WhichPlaying games are as important for adults as they are for children.every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generationTOEFLŽ topic: Which would you choose to buy (a house or a business)?Choose one of following transportation: Automobiles, Bicycles, AirplanesDoes the past have any value?get up early/ lateYour government wishes to build a military base near your communityWhat do you thing of this statement? Failure often leads to successTeachers should be paid according to how much their students learn.Doing same things vs. trying new thingsWhat is real love and how to achieve it?