contrast; direct opposite
fetish
antithesis
banter
admonition

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

Life on Other Planets Essay | Play games or not?
It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 06, 2010 23:48 pm   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

"It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer."

Under the circumstances, at days of deep economic crisis ,maybe the realization of this plan would be a big mistake. However, I believe that, a new shoping center built in my neigborhood would leads to quite bad concequences for my community. Therefore, I am in disagreement with the announcement above. So, the basis of my opinion would be discussed as follows.

There is no doubt, that a new shopping center could be quite helpful for our economy, As an example, it can attract many foreign visitors or many of my fellow-citizen.There is no dispute that they will contribute to this implementation. But, if a investor dream about successful business. He should realize his project near to spectacular place or something else that can involves many people. Мy neighborhood is located on the outskirts of the city. Here, there is no any landmark or something that can attract people. In fact, my neighborhood is similar to ghetto. Therefore, In my opinion this plan could be a big mistake, if it will be relized in my district.

Second, another bad concequence as a result, of this plan would be the influence on our healthy lives. The air pollution would increase. Actually, this would be quite harmful for us, especially for our children. They will grow in a messy place . So, when they have growth, may be they would become more vulnerable to illnesses and diseases. Although, there are many drugs and medicines. The first years through our lives are the most important for our future healthy lives.

Last, but not least, this plan could harm the Mother-nature around me. Fortunately, my neighborhood is surrounded with spectacular and amazing nature. The process of the building would lead to destroing a lot of nature. Many trees would be cutted down, as a result it could harm the food chain and many other organisms would get famine and even death.

To sum up, this plan could be quite helpful for the society as whole, but in my district we can't get any advantage of it. So, therefore I am in disagreement with the announcement.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Sociobiology
Mladenqnev

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (:

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in y #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:45 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in y

Under the circumstances, at days of CONSIDERING TODAY'S deep economic crisis, maybe the realization of this plan would be a big mistake. However, I believe that, a new shopPing center BEING built in my neigborhood would lead to quite bad conSequences for my community. Therefore, I am in disagreement with the announcement above. So, the basis of my opinion would be discussed as follows.

There is no doubt that a new shopping center could be quite helpful for our economy, as an example, it can attract many foreign visitors or many of my fellow-citizenS.
There is LITTLE DOUBT that they will contribute to this implementation. But, if aN investor dreamT about OPENING A successful business HERE he should realize his project nearER to A spectacular place or something else that can involve many people. Мy neighborhood is located on the outskirts of the city. Here, there ARE NO landmarkS or ANYTHING TO attract people. In fact, my neighborhood is similar to A ghetto. Therefore, in my opinion this plan could be a big mistake, if it WERE TO BE BUILT in my district.

Second, another bad conSequence as a result of this plan, would be the influence on our healthy lives. The air pollution would increase. Actually, this would be quite harmful for us, especially for our children. They will grow in a messy place . So, when they have growth, maybe they would become more vulnerable to illnesses and diseases.
Although there are many drugs and medicines, the first years through our lives are the most important for our future healthy lives.

Last, but not least, this plan could harm the Mother-nature around me. Fortunately, my neighborhood is surrounded with spectacular and amazing nature. The process of the building would lead to THE destroying OF a lot of nature. Many trees would be CUT down AND as a result it could harm the food chain and many other organisms would STARVE AND DIE.

To sum up, this plan could be quite helpful for the society as whole, but in my district we WILL NOT DERIVE any BENEFIT FROM it. So, therefore I am in disagreement with the announcement.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Mlad. A very thoughtful essay. If you are uncertain of the spelling of certain words you should always refer to your dictionary.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #3 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

Good morning my fellow, I am happy that you like my essay, btw what I have got to do to get more than 7.5 scores ?
Mladenqnev

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (:

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #4 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

LOL. You simply have to do a little better my friend. You have the potential to write good essays as witnessed by your vocabulary. You simply fail to do so.
I don't know if you are pushed for time, but you can, and you should, do better.

Witness your first sentence :A confusing array of words. Perhaps you knew what you meant, but I didn't.

The TOEFL examiners will tear your work to shreds. You have to make what you are writing absolutely clear, otherwise.........................

_________________

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #5 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

...:) Hello again, maybe you are absolutely right, may examination is after 4 days, so I am a bit confused. However maybe therefore I made a lot of mistakes. I am not able to arrange my thoughts, I am thinking olny for this exam. :(
Interestingly, you think that I have a good vocabulary, but I don't think so, because in my opinon it is poor and every day I am learning new words.
Mladenqnev

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (:

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #6 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

Your vocabulary is fine and can be improved and increased LATER.

For the moment concentrate only on what you know.Do NOT use words that you are unsure of, nor of their correct spelling.

You have four days. Write a simply worded essay which is perfect. Sophistication can come later. For the moment concentrate and refine ONLY what you know. It is important that you feel confident and comfortable with what you are writing.
_________________

It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you #7 (permalink) Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 am   It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in you

Thank you once again, I will try to follow your advice.
Mladenqnev

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (:

We all work or will work with many other people. What are some important charactA review about my Sister's Keeper the movieSome people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to trylistening to others' advice or learning through personal experienceWhat is real love and how to achieve it?Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were madeCountryside vs big cityMany Students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. WhWould you be so kind as to assess this essay?Should Children be taught sexual education in schoolCountries should not isolate themselves from the world but instead engage otherChoosing a college room-mate.Studying English in a foreign country