pure; perfect; faultless
congenial
reciprocal
impeccable
discursive

every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation

TOEFL® topic: Which would you choose to buy (a house or a business)? | Choose one of following transportation: Automobiles, Bicycles, Airplanes
every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 08, 2010 15:43 pm   every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation

every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parent's generation?

The twentieth century has brought with it many advance. With those advance, everything changes dramatically. It brings about the difference between our generation and parent’s generation. There is a significant difference such as the role of woman and advance technology.
The role of woman is the most obvious changing in Thai society. In period of parent’s generation, the woman was only a housewife so studying in the high education was not necessary. Moreover, she was married at an early age around eighteen years old and her spouse was selected by her parent .They selected a person who is a suitable in their eye view. A job promotion is on the other hand, the woman had no chance to promote in a high position. In contrast with the present, there is an important change in the role of woman. She is not only a housewife but also a working woman. Because she acquires a high education at least a bachelor degree and she has an opportunity to promote in a high position. Furthermore, the woman plays a crucial role in political .She can express her opinion in the public places and the woman who is a senator is increasing. Moreover, the woman has a right to select her spouse by her own. Most women get married in their late twenties; meanwhile, the rate of divorce is gradually increasing.
Advance technology brings a significant changes to people’s living. Technology makes a convenient way in their lifestyle .Mobile phone is an example of advance technology. Mobile phone has many applications which support people working and lifestyle. People can work in everywhere .They don’t need to go the office. It cause to the relationship between the colleague is quite distant. A relationship between parent and child are quite distant also. Children pay more attention to play game and internet .Moreover; there is a chatting program such as MSN so the face to face communication between family members is rarely.
All in all, every generation of people is different in important ways. We can live together , if we understand each other.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?
Groffy

every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your genera #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 08, 2010 16:53 pm   every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your genera

The twentieth century has brought with it many advanceS. With those advanceS everything HAS changeD dramatically. It BROUGHT about the difference between our and OUR parent’s generation. There is a significant difference such as the role of womEn and advance technology.
The role of womEn is the most obvious changing in Thai society. In THE period of OUR parent’s generation, the woman was only a housewife, so HER NEED TO studying in the high education was not necessary. Moreover, she was married at an early age, around eighteen years old, and her spouse was selected by her parents. They selected a person who WAS suitable in their eye OPINION.

A job promotion is on the other hand ANOTHER CASE. A woman had no chance OF BEING promoteD TO a highER position. In contrast with the present, there is an important change in the role of womEn. She is not only a housewife but also a working woman. Because she acquires a high education, at least a bachelor degree, she has an opportunity NOW to BE promoteD TO a high position. Furthermore, the woman plays a crucial role in political CIRCLES .She can express her opinion in public places and the THE NUMBER OF womEn who ARE NOW senatorS is increasing. Moreover, the woman has a right to select her spouse ON her own. Most women NOWADAYS get married in their late twenties; meanwhile, the rate of divorce is gradually increasing.
Advance technology brings a significant changes to people’s living. Technology makes a convenient way in their lifestyle .THE mobile phone is an example of advance technology. Mobile phoneS HAVE many applications which support people working and THEIR lifestyle. People can work everywhere .They don’t need to go INTO the office. It causeS the relationship between the colleagueS TO BECOME quite distant. A relationship between parent and child are quite distant also. Children pay more attention to playING gameS and THE Internet .Moreover; there is a chatting program such as MSN, so the face to face communication between family members is rare.
All in all, every generation of people is different in important ways. We can live together, BUT ONLY if we understand each other.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is a great improvement Groffy. It shows that you are now beginning to break through the barriers of understanding English. Well done.

Kitos.8/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Should creationism be taught in public schools?I have question regarding reading comprehension of TOEFL®.Would you prefer to marry an unknown person or to a person whom you know.Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn.Some people engage with one task at a time others prefer with two or more. WhichPlaying games are as important for adults as they are for children.Does the past have any value?Get up early in the morning and start a day's work or get up late in the day...Nowadays, Food has become easier to prepare.Has this improved the way, people livget up early/ lateYour government wishes to build a military base near your communityWhat do you thing of this statement? Failure often leads to successDoing same things vs. trying new things