conclusion reached by reasoning from data or premises; speculation
epithet
inference
coterie
retribution

There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit

If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international | People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.
There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 11, 2010 13:31 pm   There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit

There are many types of television shows: comidies, news programs, dramas, reality series, and so on. What is your favorite type of television show? Why do you prefer this type of show? Give some examples from your own experiences watching television.

Actually, pursue the TV programs has become custom in every house, and there is no body can live without watcging his favourite program, especially, nowadays every person has his own TV in his room. In fact, it is not such as in past when our parents were young, they all were staying in front the TV with their families and watching the same program together. In fact, this way is very usefull for every family because it creates the close family. However, watching TV is important to improve your knowledge, and it can exit you from boring situation to entertainment situation, it has a big role to shape your mode. Therefore, all the TV programs are usefull, and it deserves watching because each one has his private magic.

For me, I prefer all programs but the most important one is news programs. I will mention reasons below.

First of all, there are several types of news programs such as fashion news and policy news, others news. For example, when I pursue the policy news it makes me know every event has happens in my country, moreover, I can improve my policy opinions because it transfer the events of the wars between the peoples and other important events around the world. For instance, in our country they show program named News.

Second reason of this phenomenon is, from important I should select the appropriate channel wich shows the honest news to watch it, because therer are many channels wich shows lie and unbeleive news, therefore, I must be careful concerning my news source.
For example, in my country they show an important program named Edaat in Al Arabia channel, it discusses the most important problems in our country and solves it, and it performs interview with many important character.

Third, actually, I love the fashion news, and I pursue the all programs about fashions news, It is entertainment and usefull. By watching fashion news I improve my knowledge about the latest news of fashion. For example, in my country the show program named Style and Stars really it is an amazing and distinct program.

last but not least, the all reasons wich I mentioned above are enough reason for my favorite program. News is oxygen of my life, without news I cannot know what are the latest events in my country.

TOEFL listening discussions: What does an unlimited parking pass include?
Mona1

Location: Saudi arabia

There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, re #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 11, 2010 14:43 pm   There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, re

Actually, pursuING the TV programs has become A custom in every house, and there is nobody WHO can live without watcHing his favourite program, especially, nowadays every person has his own TV in his room. In fact, it is not LIKE in past when our parents were young, they were ALL staying in front OF the TV with their families and watching the same program together. In fact, this way is very useful for every family because it creates A close family. However, watching TV is ALSO important to improve your knowledge, and it can exit you from boring situationS to entertainment situation, it has a big role IN shapING your MOOD. Therefore, all TV programs are useful, and it deserves watching because each one has his private magic.

For me, I prefer all programs but the most important one ARE news programs. I will mention reasons below.

First of all, there are several types of news programs(,) such as fashion news and POLITICAL news, others news. For example, when I purUSE the policy news it HELPS me TO know every event THAT has happenED in my country, moreover, I can improve my POLITICAL opinions(,) because it transfer the events of the wars between the people and other important events around the world. For instance, in our country they show A program named News.

Second reason FOR this phenomenon is, IT IS important THAT I select the appropriate channel wHich shows the honest news(,) because there are many channels THAT show lieS and unbeliEvABLE news, therefore, I must be careful concerning my news source.
For example, in my country they show an important program named Edaat in Al Arabia channel, it discusses the most important problems in our country and solves THEM, and it performs interviewS with many important characterS.

Third, actually, I love the fashion news, and I purUSE all programs about fashion news(.) It is entertainment and useful. By watching fashion news I improve my knowledge about the latest news of fashion. For example, in my country the show program named Style and Stars really is an amazing and distinct program.

Last but not least, the all reasons wHich I mentioned above are enough reason for my favorite program. News is THE oxygen of my life, without news I cannot know what are the latest events in my country.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good Mona.
Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit #3 (permalink) Sun Apr 11, 2010 15:31 pm   There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit

Tank you too much Kitos.
Mona1

Location: Saudi arabia

There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 11, 2010 15:36 pm   There are many types of television shows: comedies, news programs, dramas, realit

Hi Kitos, why did you change the word pursue to puruse in this sentence? {when I purUSE the policy news it HELPS me}
can you explain it to me, please?
Mona1

Location: Saudi arabia

One thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would...Essay: Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with groupWhat are two sides of the death penalty?TOEFLŪ Minimum 80TOEFLŪ speaking tasksThe best teacherFiction vs non-fiction booksVegetarianism?Differences between generations.Topic 29: Human activities and the EarthTopic 174: How young generation differs from their parents' generationWhat have you learnt about a country form watching its movies.the gap between the rich and poor