to store in a large building
amount
warehouse
appreciate
inflict

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
How do I differentiate American English and British English through their pronunc | My 1st voice message
How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #1 (permalink) Sat May 01, 2010 11:28 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Hollywood Dialect coach lifts the lid on Tinsel town actors’ British accent secrets.

A well known British dialect coach who has had great success with his methods of coaching Hollywood actors has written a special online course that helps anyone learn to speak with a perfect British accent in a short time.

The author, Michael E. Andrews, realized that many non British natives living in the UK and abroad have an intense desire to study the Standard British accent but that there is a shortage of modern and concise courses on the subject available.He says that most courses are completely outdated and that none of them teach the ‘real‘modern Standard British accent.

With his substantial knowledge in this field and years of coaching not only Hollywood stars, but also other people from all walks of life, he has been able to compile all of his highly sought after knowledge into a compact course, which he calls ‘How to learn the British Accent- fast: The MSBEA course (MSBEA being short for modern standard British English).

He says that most courses available either lack in substance and insight or are either too basic or too complicated. Many programmes available on the subject are also only specifically written for actors.

The author feels that those courses that do cater for non actors wishing to study the accent often do not bring results fast enough and require months or years of studying.

Being a highly sought after dialect coach he has been in the position to pass on his special insider knowledge and never previously publicly released industry secrets, which are not normally accessible in this format.

He has created an easy to study and yet comprehensive programme that can be understood by both professional actors and everyday people.

Visit:www.britishaccent.us
Britishacent

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #2 (permalink) Sat May 01, 2010 23:56 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Forum members should note that the advertisement for the above course has not been endorsed by English-test.net, and has not been ratified by the organisers of this site.

Clicking on the link will take you away from English-test.net to a private webpage, which has not been approved by English-test.net organisers.

The course may be genuine and very helpful, but there is also a risk that it isn't. Please consider carefully before enrolling.
You will be asked to pay to enrol on this course.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #3 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Well I thought it was a fabulous idea, because I was going to do the very same thing.

"How to talk like a real Geordie," and my course only costs fifty pounds a day. After completing my course you will receive a gold lettered certificate that guarantees that almost no person in the world will have a clue what you are talking about!
What a great idea. Why didn't I think of this before?

All enquiries to :- www.yerhavinalaafyeah. timbuktoo

ps. Sorry, I don't have a fab photo, but my mate has.
_________________

hi #4 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am   hi

Hi Pal,
Kitosdad was doing same thing like me and they have some cost for course.So what is our fault .If we have some cost for training you can check it whether we are genuine or not but please do not give comment anthing like -ve statement .Please again visit to know more transparency of our course: www.britishaccent.us
Britishacent

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #5 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Hi Britishacent,

I have no idea what your 'accent training' is like but having read your reply above, I am not too impressed with your 'British English'.

For a start, why only one 'c'? Is that how we should pronounce your name?
_________________

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #6 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 8:59 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

I wanted to short member name as Britishacent.So that I have used only one "c" .Ok?Please try to understand it .
Britishacent

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #7 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

That's just about plausible but reducing it by one letter doesn't really make it much shorter, does it? You know that
I wanted to short member name
doesn't really make sense?

_________________

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #8 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Anyway you are right ,thanks.
Britishacent

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #9 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 am   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Bye. :-))
_________________

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #10 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Hi BritishAcent,

Can you please tell us what your relationship with Michael E. Andrews is? Also, how do you define the 'perfect British accent'? As far as I know there is a great variety of British accents and dialects. Also, would you say that native speakers from Australia or Ireland speak with a 'perfect Australian' or 'perfect Irish accent'?

Many thanks,

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees talk about one of their former colleagues

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #11 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 13:05 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Also, whilst you are answering Torsten's question, could you use grammatically correct English, with no spelling or punctuation errors, so that we can be sure of your credentials?

PS, If message #3 above was directed towards me, Kitosdad was displaying a fine understanding of the use of sarcasm in the English language. Sarcasm is something which you would obviously not recognise even if it were served up to you with a cherry on the top! Also, if you re-read my post above properly, you will find that I avoided being negative.
_________________

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #12 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 21:57 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Hi Britishacent ,

Excuse me , You can teach any one language but you can't teach him an accent !!

You know why ?!

To eliminate your accent it may take many years and I'm sure you won't .

And what if any one speak accented English but fast and fluently ?! For me it will be very good.

Finally , in general I'm not confident of such online Paid courses .

legend
Legend_200859

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #13 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 23:23 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

well,There are some people I know can really change their accent
Johnson1991

How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast #14 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 23:40 pm   How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast

Hi Britishacent
I think if you want to learn the acent to will take a lot of time but it is possible and you should not miss your aims.
Keep on your steps to learn english all english teachers learn with us.
Hany
Hany_Keshk73

Location: Egypt

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
My first message voice - this is a wonderful option!Listening Probelms.Voice Excercises?Describe your ideal jobR.I.P.Im doing a british accent as old fashion RP(just changed a link)UNIFORMSTOEFL® SPEAKING SING A SONG! WORDS BOYZONEmost intersting tripHow to speak English fluently?science museum or art museumThe letter " C " Pronounced/ K /What's the missing word here?