insensitive; materialistic; rude; ill-mannered
machiavellian
stupendous
crass
incontrovertible

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising

Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. O | Integrated Task
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising #1 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 23:13 pm   Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising

Hi kitosdad

please can you assess this essay.

Thanks in advance.

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In these days there are a unignorable number of people who gain high salaries whether by governments offices or by business investments, unfortunately, some people do not behave wisely with their money, I will clarify my points as follows.

Absolutely, the majority of sales are gaining the popularity by advertisements which are usually exaggerated, and occasionally the goods are not the same quality as they are described by the advertisements, this case is too rare and even nowadays has vanished.
Many markets gain the celebrity from this work by advertisement, and usually they can not record a big succeed without it, so companies, and corporations have become more dependent on advertisement and consider this work as the major way of rapid sells.

Many products and goods are not very satisfied to the buyer, but because of advertisement he or she try to buy them especially if these products for instance, clothes have been seen advertised by a famous figure, people as a habit like mimicking each other, in particular if the matter includes a celebrity character.

People until this technological era still being misled by these scandalous plans of advertisements, most of these people follow them and encourage them to promote these advertisements, in spite of that they do not really need to pay for these products.

In my opinion I agree that markets nowadays control our needs of goods by indirect way, surprisingly we are not able to control our unnecessary product from the crucial needed one.

To sum up,I believe that the moderation is the most successful way to buy only what we really need, as well as what the cheapest price we can find with the same quality, because we know that advertisements cost the markets a huge amount of money, for that normally, their goods would be more expensive than other local ones.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the weather at the beginning of his lecture?
Samiralbayati

Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertis #2 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 am   Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertis

These days there are aN unignorable UNIMAGINABLE number of people who /gain/EARN/ high salaries whether by WORKING IN government POSTS or BY business investments(.) UNFORTUNATELY some people do not behave wisely with their money(.) I will clarify my points as follows.

Absolutely, t[/s The VAST majority of TODAY'S sales are gaining [s]the IN popularity by DUE TO advertisements which are usually exaggerated, and occaSionally the goods are the same quality as they are descriBed by IN the advirtimests ADVERTISEMENTS, BUT VERY OFTEN THEY ARE NOT SO.this case is too rare and even nowadays has vanished.

Many markets PRODUCTS gain the celebrity POPULARITY from this work(,) by advitesmnet, and uaually AND WITHOUT ADVERTISING they COULD not record a big GAIN succeSS without it(.) So MANY companies, and cooperations have become more dependent on advertisING and consider this work as the major way TO rapid SALES.

Many products and goods are not CONSIDERED TO BE very satifACTORY BY the buyer, but because of ADVERTISEMENTS he or she try to buy them ESPECIALLY if these products(,) for instance clothes(,) have been seen advertised by a famous figure(.) People as a RULE like mimicKing each other, in particular if the matter includes a celebrity charActer.

People until DESPITE this technological era(,) ARE still being mislead by these scandalous FORMS of advertisING(.) Most of these PEOPLE follow them and encourAge them to promotE these advertiSments, in SPITE of THE FACT that they do not really need to pay SUCH EXORBITANT PRICES for these products.

In my opInion I agree that markets nowadays control our need of goods IN AN indirect way(.) Surprisingly we are not able to control SEPARATE our BUYING OF unnecessary productS from the CRUCIALLY needed oneS.

To sum up, I believe that the moderation is the most successful way to buy only what we really need, as well as what the cheapest price we can find with the same quality, BECAUSE we know that advertisEments cost the markets a huge amount of money, for that normally, AND BECAUSE OF THAT their goods would be ARE more expensive than other local ones.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Good morning Samiralbayati. You are trying to do goos work but you are unable to do so because of your poor spelling, and to some extent, your sentence structure. Buy a dictionary, and spend some time reading the work of good essay writers here on the Forum, instead of harassing yourself by writing poor quality essays. At the moment you are treading water and getting nowhere.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising #3 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 16:37 pm   Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising

Thank you Mr.kitosdad, yes this essay was really poor. sorry for that
Samiralbayati

Speaking Partner?integrated writing ...how to spend the bequestPlease kitosdad could you assess this graph.topic13 the internet is mainly good or badTopic 9: Thach Sanh storyTopic 8: Parents are the best teachersADVERTISING.Should students be allowed to choose the courses they want to study?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationshipTwo types of food - comparison and contrast paragraph.Some people clime that reading novels is a waist of time. They say that reading nHard work or luckintegrated writing ...history