to encourage; to support
expatiate
blemish
abet
err

Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Past experience | The invention of the Internet has had negative effects on our civilization
Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #1 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 12:32 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

While some students spend much time studying in schools, others use much of their own time practicing various type of sports. If we open a debate on this topic, we will likely discover that, spending much time practicing sports has both advantages and inconveniences. In my opinion, the advantages of some students doing a great amount sports outweigh its inconveniences. My reasons are discussed below.

First and foremost, some students practice sports as a profession. For instance, athletics is one of the highest paid occupations in the world today. This has influenced many students who excel in various sports such as: football, handball, basket ball, just to name but a few, to concentrate in their respective disciplines so that they can find themselves in the shoes of some of the well known sport men in the world like; the famous basket baller Jordan, and renown footballers like; Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messy.

Furthermore, other students do a lot of sports because of health purposes. Some students attending school have various types of diseases and in some cases; their doctors recommend sports as being vital to their health. Taking this into consideration, they have to spend a great amount of their time doing sports and a relative small amount in school work in order to be healthy.

Finally, students who do a lot of sports have small amount of time to concentrate on their course work. Some students put in much of their time in doing too much sport and spend less time in studying, and as a result, they end up performing very poor in their various courses. In addition, there are some students who do sports not because they are very good at doing so, but because they want to imitate others.

To conclude, doing a lot of sports has both its advantages and inconveniences but taking into consideration that some students do a lot of sports because it is their occupation, others because they want to stay healthy, and others for leisure or because they see others doing so, the importance of doing great amount of sports outweighs in inconveniences.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #2 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Finally, students who do a lot of sports have only a small amount of time to concentrate on their course work. Some students put in much of their time in doing too much sport and spend less time in studying, and as a result, they end up performing very poorly in their various courses. In addition, there are some students who do sports not because they are very good at doing so, but because they want to imitate others.

To conclude, doing a lot of sports has both its advantages and inconveniences, but taking into consideration that some students do a lot of sports because it is their occupation, others because they want to stay healthy, and others for leisure or because they see others doing so, the importance of doing great amount of sports outweighs in inconveniences.
................................................................................................................................
An exceptonal essay Nzuahp. Running out of superlatives now. :-)

Kitos. 10/10*****
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #3 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 13:00 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Many thanks kitos.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #4 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 13:06 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Many thanks kitos.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #5 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 13:40 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Congrates. Great brother.

I sent you msg..

Maham
Maham

Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports. #6 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 14:47 pm   Advantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.

Thank you Maham.

I will check the P.M right away.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Modern technologyShould governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should goDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more impoSome people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city.Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways or should govclass participation or final examcourse Graded classSome people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the newA company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your communiGovernments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.topic14: hard work or lucky brings successDevelopmentIt is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for inst