spirit; courage; ardor
oblivion
mettle
admonition
bibliophile

Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. | Integrated Writing Task
Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new #1 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 13:05 pm   Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new

Hi Kitos,
I am attaching my speech for the below mentioned topic. Will you please give me some suggestions to improve myself and to score well in TOEFL. My test is nearing. Will you also rank me please.

Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the news in newspaper, still others use their computer to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why. Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach
Priyasathiya

Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the #2 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 15:39 pm   Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new #3 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 15:44 pm   Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new

sorry kitos, I do not understand about, which message are you asking me to listen at..
Priyasathiya

Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new #4 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 16:22 pm   Some people like to watch news on television, other people prefer to read the new

Your own original message.
_________________

Modern technologyShould governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should goDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more impo[b]Some students prefer to live alone. Others prefer to live with a group of studSome people are always in a hurry to go places and get things doneShould governments spend more money on improving roads and highways or should govclass participation or final examcourse Graded classAdvantages and Disadvantages of doing sports.A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your communi[ASK] which type of TOEFLŪ require by international scholarshipPast experienceProblem Regarding ToeflŪ Registration