fierce; savage; cruel; destructive; harsh; barbaric
culpable
awry
mettlesome
truculent

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun

help me improve my writing, correct errors in grammar and structure..thanks | high school students should take a cource on basic economics?
It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun #1 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 14:14 pm   It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun

Hi, Mr. Kitosdad,
I invite you for evaluating my assay,
Have a good night,
Thanks a lot.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

According to an announcement, my government will build a new high school in my community. I think that it is good news. I agree with them on this plan, because there is more opportunity for younger go to school, and students and their parent get more convenient in time. Some details are explained as follow.

First, having a new high school also means that younger have more chance to register to school. Before that, these people could not enter the school due to financial reason. Basically, their parent can not support them for expensive living fee to live far away home. Additionally, a few younger play an important role in earning money for their family by part-time jobs such as rearing crow or chicken, growing vegetable...ect. Hence, they can not give up their work for learning in school far home; as a result, they are interrupted studying. A new built high school can help them return a class. Since, they can go to school haft of day, and help their family in the rest time. This not only brings a learning chance for younger, but also gives them more bright future.

Second, students and their parent get more comfortable time as the school near home. Students will not worry about tiredness thus long way that they have to pass to go school, or get up early every day. Consequently, they highly have concentration on a lesson in class and can earn good point in exams. About their parent, they also save a lot of time for their jobs; for they don’t must spend time on picking up their children to go school and come back home every day.

In summary, I agree on building a new high school in community, since many benefits are generated from it. One of them is that creates more opportunity for younger to go school. Before that, they discontinued studying because of lack money for learning far home. Also, students and their parent get more convenient in daily schedule. This helps them obtain high capacity in their job. Besides, there are also other benefits in the plan that i can not make a list.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History
Insam

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your co #2 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 16:42 pm   It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your co

First, having a new high school also means that younger CHILDREN have more chanceS to register to school. Before that, these people could not enter the school due to MANY financial reasonS. Basically, their parent cannot support them DUE TO expensive living feeS CHARGED FOR LIVING far away FROM home. Additionally, a few youngSTERS play an important role in earning money for their family by THEIR HAVING part-time jobs(,) such as rearing COWS or chickenS, growing vegetable...ect. Hence, they cannot give up their work for learning in school far FROM home; as a result, they are interrupted IN THEIR studyIES. A newLY built high school can help them return TO a class. Since, they can go to school HALF of THE day, and help their family in the rest OF THE time. This not only brings a learning chance for youngSTERS, but also gives them A brightER future.

Second, students and their parentS get A more comfortable time as the school IS TO BE nearER THEIR homeS. Students will not worry about tiredness HAVING TO TRAVEL SUCH A long way that they have IN THE PAST to go school, or get up early every day. Consequently, they WILL have BETTER concentration on THEIR lessonS in class and can earn good pointS in exams.
About their parent, they WILL also save a lot of time for their jobs; for they CANNOT AFFORD TO spend time IN picking up their children to TAKE THEM TO school and TO BRING THEM back home every day.

In summary, I agree on building a new high school in OUR community, since many benefits are generated from it. One of them is that IT creates more opportunitIES for youngSTERS to go TO school. Before that, they discontinued studying because of THE lack OF money INVOLVED IN THEIR learning far home. Also, students and their parentS WILL HAVE MORE TIME FOR THEIR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES. This helps them obtain highER capacity in their job. Besides, there are also SO MANY other benefits in the plan that (I) cannot make a list.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A good effort Insam. Do more reading. Check up on plurality and singularity.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 am   It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun

Hey, i tried to write the same question.
anyone please correct my English composition.

In general the evaluation of dwelling environment is composed of various factors, such as convenience, noise, community bonds, and safety. It depends on individual's values whether the new change is beneficial or harmful, since there would be various opinions about what is a decisive factor of the good dwelling environment. Along with my preference I agree with the announcement of new high school construction from the following reasons.
 First of all, the new high school will animate the region. Once the school is built, a number of students, teachers and parents come there. Thereby it would probably promote to set out the advance of new shops or convenience stores and would improve the public transportation system. Actually, there were a convenience store, a stationary shop and two bus stops around my high school. Consequently the new high school construction whould also enhance the convenience for habitants.
In contrast, some would worry that it could impair silence or deteriorate the security situation. It is true that the young generally tend to be somehow naughty, however the building is not a nightclub or a casino but a school, so such a concern seems excessive. It is very hard to imagine that a new high school will bring such a danger, because it usually works only in the daytime during a semester and also because the visitors are no more than children and their teachers and their parents.
Second of all, you can make use of the new school’s facilities if you are not that school’s students. For example, in the election, we can use there as a polling place. Actually, I go to the nearby school to vote. For another example, in the case that the natural disasters should come about, it could become the space to take refuge. In the recent great earthquake in the Tohoku region, Japan, a number of people escaped to schools.
In conclusion, I think that it is relatively easy for us to recognize that while a new high school would make very little negative influence on its surroundings, it would bring several advantages to the community. It is because the school is a very familiar and trustful establishment, which almost all people have been to at least once in the childhood. Therefore, we don’t need to be afraid of the construction of new high school so much. And I will support it, when such plan is set out.
Neomonkey

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun #4 (permalink) Mon Jun 13, 2011 13:32 pm   It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your commun

Neo-Monkey, please post your essay as a new post.
_________________
Just a confused kid... trying to live through twists & turns of life!
------
Everything Is Temporary!
Katty2010

Location: GaintPeach

To whom it may concernMy second shot. Could you see if it's better?IELTS topic: Children should be encouraged to be competitive or co-operative.Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think peopleTOPIC: Compare and contrast the advantages of choosing a stable careerall children should be involved in a team sportcorrect my sister 's story please and give ur opinion if it's good or nothere is my new essay, please rate it. Challenging plans VS practical plansI gave my toefl® exam last sunday and i only got 56 ..!! please help mewhat is the difference: ECONOMY & ECONOMICS? and this is my essayCan you correct it andThis is my first shot, I need you professional ideas, thanks!