homesickness; sentimentality
entreat
parody
animus
nostalgia

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students...

The number of overweigh eight children in develop countries is increasing. | Grades (marks) encourage students to learn.
In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students... #1 (permalink) Mon May 17, 2010 15:12 pm   In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students...

Hi, Mr Kitosdad,

As an usual, I see you again in my assay. Please, help me correct it.

Have a good night,

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

As a natural principle, younger people will be employees in the future. Therefore, having jobs while they are still students that will help them get more experience for job, and explore their abilities through it. Due to these reasons, I agree that teenagers should have jobs during in school time.

Firstly, having part-time jobs, teenagers will get many experiences. Thank to these experiences, they feel more confidence and easily adapt with new environment in companies when starting main job. Instead, they are always shocked, since there is a big difference in environment between studying in school and working in companies. For example, joining in a team who are responsible for introducing a new product of a company, they will know how to work in a team. Namely, they will understand what they must do or support team mate to finish their job in high result. These things are similar such a mission which they will take in jobs in the future. Thus, it is very necessary for them to get good job because of having good preparation.

Secondly, teenagers will explore their abilities through jobs which there are not enough conditions to express in school. Especially, it is very important for some students who can not earn high score in exams, whereas, they can do jobs very well in reality. This mean those students will also be good employees in the future, even not good students. In the other hand, they will know which their strong or weak points are through jobs. From that, they can improve their abilities to become not only an excellent student, but also a useful man.

In summary, students have a jobs is better than they do not have. Since, these experiences that they get these from jobs. This will help them have good preparations for jobs in the future. Also, they can know about their abilities to improve them to be perfect man.

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?
Insam

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you #2 (permalink) Mon May 17, 2010 16:03 pm   In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you

As a natural principle, younger people will be employees in the future. Therefore, having jobs while they were still students will help them gain working experience. Also, they will be able to explore their abilities through it. Due to these reasons, I agree that teenagers should have jobs during their school time.

Firstly, having part-time jobs, teenagers will get many experiences. Thanks to these experiences, they will be more confident and may easily adapt with their new environment. In contrast, if they have not had any working experience as a student, they may not be able to adjust properly on their work field. For example, joining in a group whom are duly responsible on introducing a new product for a certain company, which needs team work. They must learn to understand each other and they should support the team as well. With this, they should learn to adapt with each others opinions and needs. This situation may be similar to what they might experience in the future. Thus, it is very necessary for them to experience working as student to help them prepare for their future.

Secondly, teenagers may explore their abilities through simple tasks which are given in schools. It is very important for some students who do not excel academically to learn some other abilities which they could use when they graduate. As a result, these students may be able to learn that they could also become competitive in their own way. Moreover, having to work while studying may give an opportunity to see their weak points. From that, they could be able to learn to focus on the capability where they are seen to be more skilled and useful.

To sum it up, students should have job while studying. It is very important to have experience working and it benefits them well. It prepares them from the jobs which they might take when they graduate. Also, they will be able to learn their abilities and capabilities which they could improve to become a competitive worker in the future.

---------------Hello, I am not Kitosdad and he also edit and review my essays, I just want to help and tried to work on your essay, Thank you---------------------------
Clapicusrein

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you #3 (permalink) Mon May 17, 2010 17:32 pm   In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you

As a natural principle, younger people will be employees in the future. Therefore, having jobs while they are still students that will help them get more experience IN WORKING and explorING their abilities through it. Due to these reasons, I agree that teenagers should have jobs during in school time.

Firstly, having part-time jobs, teenagers will get many experiences. ThankS to these experiences, they feel more confidenT and easily adapt withIN THE new environment in companies when starting THEIRmain job. Instead, they are always shocked, since there is a big difference in environment between studying in school and working in companies. For example, joining in a team who are responsible for introducing a new product of a company, they will know how to work in a team. Namely, they will understand what they must do or HOW TO support A team mate to finish their job in high WITH A SATISFACTORY result. These things are similar(,) such AS a mission which they will take in jobs in the future. Thus, it is very necessary for them to get A good job because of having good preparation.

Secondly, teenagers will explore their abilities through jobs BECAUSE there are not enough conditions to express THEMSELVES in school. Especially, it is very important for some students who cannot earn high score in exams, whereas, they can do jobs very well in reality. This mean those students will also be good employees in the future, even THOUGH THEY WERE not good students. ON the other hand, they will know which ARE their strong or weak points through jobs. From that, they can improve their abilities to become not only an excellent student, but also a useful man.

In summary, students havING a job is better than not havING ONE. Since THROUGH these experiences they CAN get these from jobs. This will help them have good preparations for jobs in the future. Also, they can know about their abilities to improve them to be perfect A man.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad, but your vocabulary is holding you back from expressing your thoughts clearly. Try to get some English newspapers of magazines to read.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parentsOutline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to citiesUniversity students should be require to attend classesIntegrated Writing: Risk-taking Personalityothers' advice vs personal experiencesYour school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best (Part 2)Large amounts of money vs comfortable livingsome people believe that the best way to succeed is to set goals and work hard toDistance-learning programmes can never be as good as courses taken in person.Pets are considered to be a family member... Agree or Disagree?PPST Writing: "Effective leader of any organization"A university education is necessary for success in today’s world.Violence on television and in the movies can lead to acts of violence