person skilled at telling stories
heresy
compendium
raconteur
myriad

Outline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to cities

Violence on television and in the movies can lead to acts of violence | Large amounts of money vs comfortable living
Outline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to cities #1 (permalink) Mon May 17, 2010 18:04 pm   Outline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to cities

topic. Outline some of the problems that might be faced by people migrating to an urban area from a rural area in your country and suggest how those problems might be alleviated.

Hoping to get better lives, many people from rural areas manage to migrate to urban areas. However, when they reach the city, everything goes unlikely well as they expected; those people face a lot of problems and their lives become even worse rather than better. As far as I know, people migrating to urban areas often face problems such as jobs, houses and culture.

First of all, sketching out those problems, I think job is the most serious problem faced by migrating people. They hoped to get good jobs but they do not meet requirements of companies in urban areas. They lack academic knowledge and basic skills to work in companies; their hands, for a long time, were used to work on farm only, and their minds, for a long time, were used to think of simple situations only. Secondly, without jobs those people do not have money to rent houses. They used to live in a house with a big farm, but here, they do not have even a run-down house due to lacking money. Their lives, due to that fact, seem to be worse. Thirdly the city and the countryside have different cultures. For example, those people have to follow the time schedule if they work for companies; they have to change their way of working to be as businessmen rather than farmers.

To pacify the problems migrating people have to face immediately, I think helps from the government and society are very essential. By providing training courses, the government can improve those people’s abilities. By offering job, society can help them settle down, making their lives truly better. However, to stop this issue and revere it, I think there is no solution better than developing the rural areas. By encouraging companies, factories, schools and banks to move to the rural areas, the government can improve lives in countryside. Having better lives, people in rural areas will imminently find out no reasons for moving to another place like city.

By way of conclusion, the problems faced by people migrating to urban areas, although serious, are not impossible to be solved. and in my opinion, developing countryside is truly the best solution to this issue.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

good morning Kitos
it is now 00:12 am in my country and I am going to bed.
It will be very nice to see your feedback after waking up.
whatever your feedback is, thanks for your patience. :)
Alive.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which aspect of bee behavior does the professor mainly discuss?
_________________
K-I-S-S
------------------
Alive

Location: Hanoi, Vietnam

Outline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to ci #2 (permalink) Mon May 17, 2010 19:42 pm   Outline some of the problems faced by people from rural areas migrating to ci

Hoping to get better lives, many people from rural areas manage to migrate to urban areas. However, when they reach the city, everything goes NOT AS well as they expected; those people face a lot of problems and their lives become even worse rather than better. As far as I know, people migrating to urban areas often face problems such as jobs, houses and culture.

First of all, sketching out those problems, I think FINDING A job is the most serious problem faced by migrating people. They hoped to get good jobs but they do not meet THE requirements of companies in urban areas. They lack academic knowledge and basic skills to work in companies; their hands for a long time, were used to workING onLY ON THE farm, and their minds were ONLY used to thinkING of simple situations.

Secondly, without jobs those people do not have money to rent houses. They used to live in a house with a big farm, but here, they do not have even a run-down house due to THEIR lacking money. Their lives, due to that fact, seem to be worse.

Thirdly the city and the countryside have different cultures. For example, those people have to follow the time schedule if they work for companies; they have to change their way of working to be as businessmen rather than farmers.

To pacify the problems migrating people have to face immediately, I think help from the government and society are very essential. By providing training courses, the government can improve those people’s abilities. By offering jobS, society can help them settle down, making their lives truly better. However, to stop this issue and reverSe it, I think there is no solution better than developing the rural areas. By encouraging companies, factories, schools and banks to move to the rural areas, the government can improve lives in THE countryside. Having better lives, people in rural areas will imminently find out no reasons for moving to another place like A city.

By way of conclusion, the problems faced by people migrating to urban areas, although serious, are not impossible to be solved. and in my opinion, developing THE countryside is truly the best solution to this issue.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::It is difficult to appreciate just how well you have progressed. I so admire how you can adapt so quickly to learning a foreign language. You have improved so much. Well done.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
In the twenty years, people will lead a more leisure life.Advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors...Taking care animals is good for childrenThe line graph illustrates the numbers of people in different genders who smokeIn some countries, marriages are arranged by the parentsMarriage is one of the most significant factors for people. Since first ages...Youth is wasted on the youngUniversity students should be require to attend classesIntegrated Writing: Risk-taking PersonalityThe number of overweigh eight children in develop countries is increasing.Grades (marks) encourage students to learn.others' advice vs personal experiences