person of group of people that runs and administers a business or other enterprise
management
incumbent
pocket
badge

How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

My new ambition | Moor House.(Narrated.)
How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less #1 (permalink) Wed May 26, 2010 15:41 pm   How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

How To Learn English Easily

We started Speak English Easily System to help you Speak English Easily, and Fast. Imagine if we took the best ideas and the best research from the best experts in the world, and used them to create a totally new kind of English lesson- would that be exciting?

Well, that’s exactly what we did. Speak English Easily uses secrets that work– the newest ideas from the top English learning experts in the world.

The Speak English Easily system is totally new and different. It is completely different than the old study methods you used in the past.

You have never used lessons like these!

What you learn when you download the program:

* The incredible way you Learn Vocabulary and Grammar Without Study: Listen & Answer Mini-Stories. Learn English automatically, with absolutely no “study” or memorizing.

* The Deep Learning method that helps you use English automatically. Remember English words and grammar forever– and use them automatically. Feel great about your speaking ability.

* The way you learn English in a relaxing way by listening to real English articles about interesting topics. Imagine thinking, smiling, and laughing while learning.

* The way you avoid grammar study and instead learn grammar like children– naturally. This is it, the main method of all my lessons.

* How our best students learn, how they study,– and how you can learn English faster too. To be successful, copy the most successful people. Learn how you can study like the best.

* How you raise your iBT TOEFL speaking and listening scores 20%, 30%, or even 40%. The new TOEFL test requires a lot of listening and speaking- be fantastic at both!

* Lessons that help you learn English 3-5X faster- Learn much faster, simply by changing your learning method.

* How you meet other English speakers and talk with them. Meet other friendly English learners just like you.
Learnenglishnow

How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less #2 (permalink) Wed May 26, 2010 16:34 pm   How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

Sounds as if the program does all the learning for you. The Deep Learning Method is just another fancy term for people who believe that there is a short cut to learning English. There isn't. You can only learn English if you change your habits and the Deep Learning Method can't help you with that.

A.J.Hoge is a great guy but you don't need any additional systems or methods if you really want to learn English.

What exactly are 'real English articles' and how do you know that all your 'real articles' are interesting to all your customers? Maybe you should say that the Internet is full of free resources and some of your paid materials might be interesting to some of your customers. At the same time, some of your materials might be interesting to some of your customers at all because different people have different interests and you can't provide interesting materials to all of them.

Why do I have to buy a membership to read your articles? Any person who wants to learn English should be able to find interesting reading material themselves without having to pay for it.

When you say 'Lessons that help you learn English 3-5X faster' how do you measure the speed of learning? What do you compare the speed against?

TOEIC listening, talks: A young man calls up regarding an advertisement

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less #3 (permalink) Wed May 26, 2010 19:06 pm   How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

Fist of all I'd like to say that I take my hat off to all people who are developing new ways and methods of mastering a foreign language, though being a language learner for a long time I assume that playing and 'relaxing ... by listening to real English articles about interesting topics. Imagine thinking, smiling, and laughing while learning' is not enough to get fluent. In my humble opinion it is quite necessary and convenient to know major grammar rules and at times cramming also pays off. Besides human factor is of great importance, since different people have different abilities and the question of time spent on mastering a foreign language depends, to some extent, on this phenomena. We can't generalise people just like that, because someone has well developed memory and logic another person has not, hence you can't promise any person to get fluent in 6 months. Therfore I believe that learning a foreign language is a long and complicated process demanding a lot of concentration, diligence, patience, self-motivation and ambition. You can't master a language with your 'switched off' brain, so to say, for it demands drilling, thinking, analysing and practising. In my viewpoint only the complex of traditional and alternative approaches can bring good result. Besides it sounds strange when I hear someone say 'we will help you to achieve success without much effort'. It's like 'buy one get one free' - you are never offered things of high quality this way.
_________________
I'm a natural blonde, please speak slowly ;-)
Bagheera

Location: Ukraine, Lviv

How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less #4 (permalink) Thu May 27, 2010 3:51 am   How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

I agree with your opinion. You're right!, Every person has each own interest. but this learning method i have known will give every English learner the most deep and great sense of learning.
Learnenglishnow

How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less #5 (permalink) Fri May 28, 2010 21:49 pm   How To Speak Excellent English In 6 Months Or Less

:-) And is YOUR English writing to be taken as an example of what can be achieved by the end of your course?

FIVE glaring errors in two lines of text, and grammatically laughable. That is what I call really informal writing!

I don't suppose you have Blue Snow on your teaching staff do you?
_________________

Tap your inner geniusEU BID TO RAISE RETIREMENT TO 70I am going to the downtown. vs I am going downtown.i don't understandFrustrated in teaching?Know any big words?Who is your favourite moderator/language coach?What is probability?How does this scam work?Teaching and Learningembarrasing dayEphren Taylor Youngest (Young) Black Millionaire Wealthiest Blacks African AmericPredicting the weather