to the smallest extent possible
ultimately
cheap
rapidly
least

Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum
Selling Dr Collins PCAT 2011 (Latest version) with all 2011 updates!-$110.00 | Dr Collins PCAT 2011
Dr. Collins PCAT for sale! #31 (permalink) Thu May 17, 2012 19:59 pm   Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

I was wondering if anyone was still selling their Study Guides, please let me know! I am very much interested!

Thanks (:
Mxnguyen

study guide #32 (permalink) Thu May 17, 2012 20:44 pm   study guide

PCATs Study Package for $115 ($100 + $15 shipping)
BUT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

NO MARKINGS/HIGHLIGHTS/ETC on ALL MATERIALS

Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Prep
I bought this for $100, thinking that it had all the recent updates... the seller did not truthfully tell me that it only had up to the June 2010 updates. However, I studied with this for my September 2011 and January 2012 PCAT exams, and still got a 95 composite score.

Kaplan PCAT 2012-13
Bought this for $45... but I know you can find it online for ~$24. The biology section in this was very thorough.

Barrons PCAT 5th Edition
Bought this for $18... but, like the Kaplan, it can be found online for ~$12. This was pretty much just a couple of practice tests and full explanations for the answers.

So, all in all, selling all three, as a package, for $105 + $15 (USPS shipping) = $120.

Msg me if you're interested!
Filetmignon16

MCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 246 free MCAT Vocabulary TestsMCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 635 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the MCAT Click Here to Read MorePCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 238 free PCAT Vocabulary TestsPCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 750 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the PCAT Click Here to Read More
Dr. Collins PCAT for sale! #33 (permalink) Thu May 17, 2012 20:45 pm   Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

Mxnguyen wrote:

Thanks (:

hey, i still have mine

BUT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE

Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Prep

Kaplan PCAT 2012-13

Barrons PCAT 5th Edition

Msg me if you're interested!
Filetmignon16

PCAT #34 (permalink) Thu May 24, 2012 20:58 pm   PCAT

Hey are you still selling it? Can you please email me at supatel89@gmail.com if you are because I'm interested in buying the pcat material from you.

Thanks!!
Supatel89

Dr. Collins PCAT for sale! #35 (permalink) Thu May 24, 2012 22:03 pm   Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?
_________________

Dr. Collins PCAT for sale! #36 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2012 0:22 am   Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

hey i would like to buy it call me at 9547562349 or email me at at605@nova.edu
At605

Dr. Collins PCAT for sale! #37 (permalink) Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:53 am   Dr. Collins PCAT for sale!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is still selling their Dr. Collins PCAT study guide. Please let me know- thanks! :)
Blankenshidr

ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Latest topics on MCAT PCAT Test Forums
Dr. Collins for sale with 2011 updates and other pcat materials2012 Princeton Review Verbal Workbook for saleDr Collins PCAT 2012 w/ all new "Part 2: Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry&Complete Dr Collins PCAT Study Guide with January 2012 Update ($80)New Products : LV sale,cheap LV handbags,Louis Vuitton online,Replica Louis Vuit2012 Dr Collins PCAT with January 2012 updates for saleI want to buy Dr. Collin PCAT study guide 2011Dr Collins PCAT 2011 Like New!Sellin Dr CollinsMCAT books to sell (In Singapore)Dr Collins PCAT Self-Study Guide 2011 Edition $85Selling Dr Collins $80 2011Dr Collins for sale for $80. most recent