one's understanding; perception; consciousness; knowledge; awareness
ken
idiosyncrasy
forbearance
gossamer

Every cloud has a silver lining

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. | Has the changes of preparing food improved the way people live?
Every cloud has a silver lining #1 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:09 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining

Life is full of challenges and more we live more we face new events. Some pass easily and others not. Therefore people are divided into groups: one works hard and exerts great efforts and the other one gives up rapidly.

The world we live in is not perfect, and we will never ever find a world such as the perfect state which the philosopher Plato talked about. Every day there will be things that make us cry or feel sad about our selves. So people who will stand in front of the difficulties which they face, they will be able to improve them selves and let their dreams come true. Such people have been known during history, like prophet Mohammad peace be upon him, who tolerated a lot to spread the Islamic religion, and the Virgin Mary. In addition to that we can also mention Fat people in the biggest loser. The efforts which they exert are up normal and super.

In contrast, there are people watch their steps carefully, they study their books and do what their bosses, parent, or teachers tell to do. But if they, for example, could not solve a math problem they will close the books and stop studying. Furthermore If there is a problem between a husband and a wife, and this husband or wife is one of those people who give up easily they may get divorced from the first difficulty.

In brief, and in my point of view, all of us need to success to continue our lives, and if we do not stand up and face every one and every thing the consequenses will be harsh.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a physical science class
Sandy1

Every cloud has a silver lining #2 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:15 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Mr. kitos please do not refuse to correct it to me because it it less than 300 words.
My prof does not want a long one because we have also a theortical part she want from 200 to 300 words not more than that.
My essay is 275 words
Sandy1

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Every cloud has a silver lining #3 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:19 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining

Life is full of challenges and THE more LONGER we live THE more we face new events. Some pass easily and others not. Therefore people are divided into groups: one works hard and exerts great efforts(,) and the other one gives up rapidly.

The world we live in is not perfect, and we will never ever find a world such as the perfect state which the philosopher Plato talked about. Every day there will be things that make us cry or feel sad about (ourselves.) So p
People who will stand in front of the difficulties which they face, they will be able to improve (themselves) and let their dreams come true. Such people have been known during history, like THE prophet Mohammad(,) peace be upon him, who tolerated a lot to spread the Islamic religion, and the Virgin Mary. In addition to that we can also mention fat people in the biggest loser. The efforts which they exert are ABOVE normal and super.

In contrast, there are people WHO watch their steps carefully, they study their books and do what their bosses, parentS, or teachers tell THEM to do. But if they, for example, could not solve a math problem they will close theIR books and stop studying. Furthermore, if there is a problem between a husband and a wife, and this husband or wife is one of those people who give up easily(,) they may get divorced from the first difficulty.

In brief, and in my point of view, all of us need to succEED to continue our lives, and if we do not stand up and face (everyone) and (everything) the consequenCes will be harsh.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
_________________

Every cloud has a silver lining #4 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:20 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining

............................................................................................................................
_________________

Every cloud has a silver lining #5 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:21 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining

_________________

Every cloud has a silver lining #6 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:22 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Every cloud has a silver lining

In brief, and in my point of view, all of us need to success to continue our lives, and if we do not stand up and face every one and every thing the consequenCes will be harsh.
That was great Sandy. What a miracle improvement. Very well done.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

Every cloud has a silver lining #7 (permalink) Sun May 30, 2010 19:30 pm   Every cloud has a silver lining

Now I am on cloud nine mr. Kitos
You are the best.
Thanks sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
Sandy1

Independent. Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents.Museum: Many people visit museums when they travel to new places.divorceabout Georgia, country in the caucasus region of eurasiaPPST Writing: "School uniforms should be mandatory"Please check my essay:Why people attend college or universitiesThree points on the topic How Internet has Improved Our LivesPeople should travel in ThailandTopic discussion: “Divorce should be banned”One should never judge a person by external appearances.Beggars do not choosesome people get up early some later to start day's work. what do you prefer?Does playing games teach us about life?