opinionated; rigid; authoritative; intolerant
egregious
poignant
dogmatic
benevolent

TOEFL® essay: the things we learn from our friends are more important than what we

Essay: Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all. | It is the teacher’s responsibility to make a student learn the material...
TOEFL essay: the things we learn from our friends are more important than what we #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 am   TOEFL essay: the things we learn from our friends are more important than what we

topic: do you agree or disagree with the following statement :
the things we learn from our friends are more important than what we learn from our family?

Essay:

Friends and family are the important part in my life. Both of them have taught me a lot of important lesson, these lessons are always helpful in my life. However, in my opinion, the lessons I learn from our family are more important than from friends, because the family taught me the first lessons about life and these lessons rule my life forever.

First of all, the first important lessons do not come from my friends, but they come from my family. Through their love and experience, my parents taught me how to love other people, being honest, having responsibility and enjoy my life. My parents are doctors, they are always busy, and so, they try to spend as much as their free time they have for teaching their sons. Each weekend, my father and I work in the garden; we plant some trees and flowers. In this way, he taught me how to cooperate with partner, and respect value of working. Because they are always busy in their work, so they taught me how to take care of myself and my young brother when they are missing home. So, it made me become an organizational and responsible person, these features are keys to my success.

Secondly, my parents taught me many important lessons, and they lead me go to the success. One important lesson I was learned from my father is how to communicate with people around me. When I was a young boy, my father often taken me visit our neighbours, he encouraged me play with their sons. When I had trouble with them, he gave me a lot of advises to fix this trouble. My father allowed me join his talking with his friends, in this way, I learned how to talk with the older people. When I studied at school, his lesson helped me earsier make friend with classmate. His skill also helps to expand my relationship with me partners, therefore, my business is going smoothly.

In conclusion, the friends and family are the best teacher, all lessons I am learned from them are so important. However, when I consider them carefully, I think that the lessons I learned from my family are more important than friends, because these lessons are basic and necessary lessons, they also affect to my life forever and lead me to the success.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Anthropology
Tung Lam

toefl essay:the things we learn from our friends are more important than what #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 am   toefl essay:the things we learn from our friends are more important than what

Essay:
Friends and family are /the/AN/ important part in my life. Both
ALL of them/THEY/ have taught me a lot of important lessonS(.) These lessons are always helpful in my life. However, in my opinion, the lessons I learn from MY family are more important than from friends, because the family taught me the first lessons about life and these lessons rule my life forever.

First of all, the first important lessons do not come from my friends, but [s]they come from my family.[/s] Through their love and experience, my parents HAVE taught me how to; love other people, be honest, ACCEPT responsibility and enjoy my life. My parents are doctors AND they are always busy and so, they try to spend as much as OF their free time they have for teaching their sons.

Each weekend, my father and I work in the garden; we plant some trees and flowers. In this way, he HAS taught me how to cooperate with A partner, and respect THE valueS of working.
Because they are always busy in their work, so they taught me how to take care of myself and my youngER brother when they are /missing/NOT A/ home. So, it made me become an organizED and responsible person, these features are keys to my success.

Secondly, my parents taught me many important lessons, and they lead LED me go to the success. One important lesson I was HAVE learned from my father is how to communicate with people around me. When I was a young boy, my father often taken TOOK me visit our neighbours he AND encouraged me TO play with their sons. When I had trouble with them, he gave me a lot of advises ADVICE AS to fix this trouble. My father allowed me join IN WITH his talking with his friends(.) In this way I learned how to talk with the older people.
When I studied at school, his lessonS helped me earsier TO make friendS with MY classmateS MORE EASILY. His skill also helpED to expand my relationship with mY partners, therefore, my business is going smoothly.

In conclusion, ONE'S friends and family are the best teacherS(.) All OF THE lessons THAT I am HAVE learned from them are so important. However, when I consider them carefully, I think that the lessons I learned from my family are more important than THOSE I LEARNED FROM friends, because these lessons are basic and necessary lessons(.) They HAVE also affectED to my life forever and lead LED me to the success IN MY LIFE.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Tung Lam. A very nice essay from you today. You continue to improve.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How does The Internet influence life in today’s world?Integrated. AsthmaTOEFL® preparationBroad or specialized educationMaterial on the Internet should be censored or controlled to protect the publicEnigma's Cave-A logical quiz eventPPST Writing: Criterion to judge teacher; get along the widest variety of stud...asking about Ielts task one introductionDo you think that people from certain ethnic backgrounds should be given greaterPlaying games teaches us about life.people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuAdvertising can tell you a lot about a country.Advertising can tell you a lot about a country.