to increase; add to; to make larger; to enhance; to multiply
augment
waive
instigate
vituperate

Describe your favorite subject.

My TOEFLŪ score @8th may' 2010 | Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents
Describe your favorite subject. #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 04, 2010 16:19 pm   Describe your favorite subject.

Describe your favorite subject. (The question comes from TOEFL speaking section; this is not an essay, just my simple answer in the speaking part).

Thanks in advance for your review and for your advices.

During my education, I have studied many different subjects, such as mathematics, physics, literature and etc. If I had to select one particular course then I would go for mathematics or if I could select a non-academic subject, then it would be athletic or sport.

In my life, I always liked to play with numbers and to figure out things in a numerical way. Mathematic was my great friend during my engineering study, where I had to use it to make complex calculation and to program algorithmic. Also, during my university years I could learn mathematics from the best teachers, enabling me to carry out successful carrier in the engineering field.

My non-academic favourite subject is any kind of sport. I believe, sport can give lots of benefits, such as improved health, self-confidence, better performance in the daily life and etc. I do regular sport activity, and I believe sport help me in my job and other personal activities. I would advice to everyone to do regular sport activity to improve his or her daily life.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at their university cafeteria
Kaldosi

Describe your favorite subject. #2 (permalink) Fri Jun 04, 2010 16:27 pm   Describe your favorite subject.

In my life, I always liked to play with numbers and to figure out things in a numerical way. Mathematics was my great friend during my engineering studIES, where I had to use it to make complex calculation and to program algorithmic. Also, during my university years I could learn mathematics from the best teachers, enabling me to carry out A successful carrier CAREER in the engineering field.

My non-academic favourite subject is any kind of sport. I believe, sport can /give/BRING/ lots of benefits, such as improved health, self-confidence, better performance in the daily life and etc. I do regular sportS activitIES, and I believe sport helpS me in my job and other personal activities. I would adviSe to everyone to do regular sportING activity to improve his or her daily life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your communiMoney is the most important thing in life.Problems with sentence structureImagination versus KnowledgeWorld has become too much unrealistic and are giving vales only to materialsCountries should not isolate themselves from the world, but instead engage otherSome people believe that professional workers such as doctors, nurses and teacherNowadays parents are too permissive to their children.Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems.Good teacher set challenging tasks for their students.Integrated. Now about groupthinkingDISSERTATIONHELPINDIAcom, Dissertation writing editing, Research proposal helpWhere do you want to be on your holiday?