to advance; to encourage; to promote; to assist
subsidize
overwhelm
form
further

Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
answer the questions | Correct usage to say - saturday morning was come. from tom sawyer adventure.
Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2206 (permalink) Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am   Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

hello everybody
i am Anil Dhami form Nepal, Its capital is kathmandu.
i am public health student. i am married person my wife name is suman.
Dhami Anil

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2207 (permalink) Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

I'm Norra Sofia. I'm from Malaysia, my mother tongue is Malay and english is my second language. Previously i'm working in the banking sector in Malaysia. Now, i'm further my study in MBA. I have a pet, my pet is cat. It's name is Bubu. During my free time, i always spend my time with Bubu, it's very nice cat. I'm also like reading books and i have a lot of books collection. Every weekend i go to climbing with my friend, i like this activity because it will build my stamina.
Norra Sofia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2208 (permalink) Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hello every body and thanks toreston for the fifth lesson.
Fahimeh Shirshahi

Location: Iran

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2209 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

HI! everyone my name is David, i'm from mexico and this is my frist time tryin' to comunicate or express myself using the forum so, if im wrong please don't doubt to correct me cuz' i do really want to improve my english, and if i can learn something new from you people i will be more than glad.!XD
i will do my best at doing this course, i dont know if i will be able to work on it every day and acatually i still do not feel counfortable with the hole tools you can use to improve your english,,,,
but i will
Dave2

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2210 (permalink) Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

but i will
Dave2

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2211 (permalink) Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:21 pm   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi , I'M Sultan . I'm from RIYADH . Its capital of Saudi Arabia . My mother tongue is Arbic and my second language is English . I'm a lab tecnician and my hobbies are talking to people on the internet .
Sultan0044

Location: Riyadh

personal profile #2212 (permalink) Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 am   personal profile

My name is Priyanka, my surname is Seelam, i am 24years Old, i live at India along with my parents, Mother tongue is Telugu, second language is English ,Completed by Bacheor Of Degree, Now i am trying for my M.S at USA
Priyanka

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2213 (permalink) Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hello everybody,
My full name is Thanh Nguyen Xuan, My first name is Thanh and my surname is Nguyen Xuan. I live in Hanoi (the capital of Vietnam). I graduated from National Economic University in 1998. I specialize in Human Resources Management. I have been working for VPBank for 3 years (one of the top ten join stock bank in Vietnam).
I usually play badminton and read newspapers in my free time.
I think that the lessons are very interesting.
Thanks and regards,
Thanh
Xuanthanh73

Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2214 (permalink) Thu Jun 14, 2012 16:05 pm   Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hello.
I'm Tuan. My surname Huynh. I'm from Vietnam. Its capital is Ha Noi. My second language is English. I'm married. My daughter is three years old. I like to speak english with all of you.
Best regards,
Tuan
Huynhanhtuan

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2215 (permalink) Sat Jun 16, 2012 18:11 pm   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi,I'm Balaji.My Surname is Shripatwad.I'm from India.It's Asia's
One of biggest Country.My mother tounge is Marathi also I can
speak Hindi,English and Little bit Deutsch(German).I'm self employed
My hobbies are book reading and making friend.I'm Single. I think
launguage is very important in life to communicating human being.
Balajishripatwad

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2216 (permalink) Sat Jun 23, 2012 17:14 pm   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

this is my try

hello,I'm ayman from morocco,its capital is Rabat,I'm 17 years old,I study in a high school,I like english language.my mother tongue is arabic,and the second is french.my car is blue and it's very fast,I love my family,and also my friends.

correct me if I have any error
Aymane

Location: Morocco

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2217 (permalink) Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hello, I am Paulina. I Come from Santiago, the main city of Chile. It is a big and crowded city ! My mother tongue is Spanish, and my second language is English. I am in a relationship. My boyfriend's name is Cristian. We are living in New Zealand, a beautiful country in the South Pacific. I really love its green landscapes and its relax life style !!!!

Cheers !!
Paulinalejandra

Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2218 (permalink) Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am   Re: Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi Everyone,
My name is Delat, I have been living in Sydney Australia since 1993. I am from non-English background. I speak Assyrian and Arabic. My heritage goes back as far as the ancient Mesopotamia.
I love my work though it is very demanding, I spend more time at work than any other place. I do admit I need to review my priorities.
English language is a challenge for me, I have no issue speaking and communicating on all levels but my shortcoming is clearly noticed in writing correct grammar and spelling . I hope being here will help me.
Thank you
Delta2012

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2219 (permalink) Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi,I'm Tausy and my surname is Md.I'm from INDIA.My mother tongue is Hindi and my second language is English. I'm a student of computer science and engineering,here in jamia millia university.My university is located in New Delhi ,the capital of INDIA. I'm very fond of computer and internet. My hobbies are making new friends , chatting on internet , programming , listening to music , and reading books.I'm unmarried,
Md Tausy

Location: New Delhi, India

Personal Profile II (Unit 5) #2220 (permalink) Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 am   Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi, I'm Tausy and my surname is Md.I'm from INDIA. I'm a native speaker of Hindi and my second language is English. I'm a student of computer science and engineering in jamia millia university.My university is located in New Delhi ,the capital of INDIA. I'm very fond of making new friends , chatting on internet , programming , listening to music and reading books. I'm unmarried.
Md Tausy

Location: New Delhi, India

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Grammar sentenceDoes the 3 years of physical presence have to be continuous or accumulation?Superlative form of Adjective and personality.offThey have to match up their liesWhat is the correct and why to say?I need your helpdoesn't vs. does notI am Mahboobeh, I am working as quality expert at a computer company...'used to something' vs 'used to doing' and Present perfectWhat time is it? (Unit 11)Question words / Open questions (Unit 10)Simple Present III (Unit 9)