one who manipulates public emotions to gain power or popularity
consternation
approbation
jargon
demagogue

How to solve problems? (Resolving problems between individuals or groups is...)

A big university or a small university. Which one do you prefer? | TOEFL® essay: Some people learn by reading about the new things. Others learn...
How to solve problems? (Resolving problems between individuals or groups is...) #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 19:45 pm   How to solve problems? (Resolving problems between individuals or groups is...)

Resolving problems between individuals or groups is important. What should be considered or kept in mind in resolving problems between individuals or groups? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Well, it is always difficult to say what should be considered in problem situations, duo to fact that both groups or parties persuite a goal. It totally depends on the diplomacy of the negotiator and of course several other facts who participate their. Nevertheless it is also a huge fact what the issue is and what plays a roll in it. One always has to consider the value and importance of the special situation.

Firstly to state therefore an example, I can give one which I have, much more every body has experienced I guess. Just imagine that you want to buy a new car and you are currently discussing the price with the salesman. Both participants have to be satisfied with the bargain therefore, each of both need to go a step in the other, opposite direction. Only if that happens and the supposed customer as well as the company acquires a common point,the deal is done.
Secondly I am sure that one should keep in mind while resolving the problem, what may the future brings. Nobody can predict that, so it would maybe be wise to act properly. Even a couple years later, after the problem, or whatever it was, it could be a situation appear where you need once again something from this special negotiation partner. If you solve the problem smart, you can still count on the other person further, moreover, you do not decries your opportunities.

Finally to me should be the way how one tread the other person be considered, it is important that both parties are satisfied and of course while resolving a problem keep in mind what may the future brings. All this facts added up together makes to me a good problem- solving – strategy.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the main weakness of the student's essay?
Christoph Meine

Location: Germany

how to solve problems? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 07, 2010 20:01 pm   how to solve problems?

Well, it is always difficult to say what should be considered in problemATICAL situations, duE to THE fact that both groups or parties persuE THE SAME goal. It totally depends on the diplomacy of the negotiator, and of course several other facts. who participate their. Nevertheless it is also a huge fact what the issue is and what plays a roll in it. One always has to consider the value and importance of the special situation.

Firstly to state therefore an example, I can give one which I have. much more Everybody has experienced THIS I guess. Just imagine that you want to buy a new car and you are currently discussing the price with the salesman. Both participants have to be satisfied with the bargain therefore, each of both need to go a step in the other, opposite direction. Only if that happens and the supposed customer as well as the company acquires a common point, the deal is done.

Secondly I am sure that one should keep in mind while resolving the problem, what may the future bring? Nobody can predict that, so it would maybe be wise to act properly. Even a couple OF years later, after the problem, or whatever it was, it could be a situation COULD appear where you need once again something from this special negotiation partner. If you solve the problem smartLY, you can still count on the other person further, moreover, you do not decrY your opportunities.

Finally, to me should be REMEMBER the way one treaTS the other person SHOULD be considered. It is important that both parties are satisfied and of course while resolving a problem keep in mind what may the future bring. All thESE facts added up together makes to me a good problem- solving – strategy.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Chris. You are definitely improving.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
how to solve problems? #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 08, 2010 17:01 pm   how to solve problems?

Thank you kitos :) I work on it !!
Christoph Meine

Location: Germany

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel aloneThe chart and graph below give information about sales and share prices for CocaAre mistakes necessary for discovery or progressAn integrated essay about the wind powerSome people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of timesWhat is the most important national holiday in your country?Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of timesParents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support...Most important national holiday in your countryNowadays, food has become easier to prepare.Buisnesses should hire employees for their entire lives.Should we buy a piece of jewelry or a ticket to a concert?One glamour hour of gloious worth an age without a name