little world or universe in miniature
glutton
innuendo
microcosm
hovel

Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their...

Peer-to-peer systems are important Internet applications... | Money is most important thing in the life
Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their... #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am   Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their...

i'm a new member, really need for your help
thanks a lot

In today’s environment, most people are carrying a heavier workload than before, workaholics who are addicted to work find difficult to balance between their job and their own life. Therefore, workaholics’ lifestyle brings negative effects not only on their families and their social lives but also on their health.

In the intense working environment, people who tend to get stressed out often feel alone and powerless. Therefore, they sometimes need shoulder to lean on, and families are the most fundamental part in everyone’s life. However, when people spend too much time to work they could spend only a short period of time for their family, especially for their children and their mates. They have little time to take care families or to share the housework with each other that may creates emotional gaps originated from the rid of sympathy between family’s members. In the other hand, having less time is the same meaning of having less chance to communicate with each other that leads to the carelessness of family’s love. Furthermore, children who are in developmental process of personality extremely need the parent’s education being the most important things which substantially determines the children’s future. It has been proved that children who are short of parent’s interest might become shy and self-contained, even autistic.

In addition to negative effects on their families, workaholics’ lifestyle can have numerous effects on their social lives. Workaholics don not have not enough time to do whatever they want, even cannot actually interact with others. Their social relationships are likely to get weaker, preventing individuals from articulating their roles in the relation to the complexes of the outside world. These people who gradually become disinterested in what happens around them may be losing the tie which connects them with their social lives. On the other hand, low level of interpersonal skill reduces the chances of workaholics to get promotion on their career.

A more important fact is that the lack of working moderateness influences on workaholics’ own health. Highly intense working day-to-day brings many physical and mental disorders to them. For example, working on computer for a long hours without rests leads to obesity or common eye problems, typically myopia. Furthermore, in a oppressive environment, people suffer from many physical problems such as osteoporosis or lung diseases because of the rid of sunlight and fresh air. Moreover, it is obvious that working lonely for a long time certainly makes people sick, they might endure some serious psychological syndromes and turn to dirty and filthy.

On the whole, it is very important that workaholics know how to have work-life balance because of countless serious consequences for their personal lives. Further, I hold opinion that it is not workaholism but the enjoyment of life that could make us happy

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor in the College of Fine Arts
Bk1607

Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:06 pm   Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their

thanks a lot

In today’s environment, most people are carrying a heavier workload than EVER before(.) Workaholics who are addicted to work(,) find IT difficult to balance between their job and their own life. Therefore, A workaholics’ lifestyle brings negative effects not only on their families and their social lives(,) but also on their health.

In the intense working environment, people who tend to get stressed out often feel alone and powerless. Therefore, they sometimes need A shoulder to lean on, and families are the most fundamental part in everyone’s life. However, when people spend too much time AT work they could spend only a short period of time for their family, especially for their children and their mates. They have little time to take care OF THEIR families(,) or to share the housework with each other(.) That may CREATE emotional gaps WHICH ORIGINATE from the LACK of sympathy between family’s members.

ON the other hand, having less time HAS the same meaning AS having less chance to communicate with each other(.) That leads to the /carelessness/NEGLECTING/ of family’s love.
Furthermore, children who are in THE developmental /process/STAGES/ of THEIR personalitIES(,) /extremely/DESPERATELY/ need theIR parent’s education(,) THAT being the most important thing TO substantially determine the children’s future. It has been proveN that children who are short of parent’s interest might become shy and self-contained, even autistic.

In addition to THE negative effects on their families, workaholics’ lifestyle can have numerous effects on their social lives. Workaholics do not have not enough time to do whatever they want, THEY cannot EVEN actually interact with others. Their social relationships are likely to /get/BECOME/ weaker, THEREFORE preventing individuals from articulating their roles in the relationSHIP to the complexITIES of the outside world. These people(,) who gradually become disinterested in what happens around them(,) may be losing the tie which connects them with their social lives. On the other hand, A low level of interpersonal skill reduces the chances of workaholics to get promotion IN their careerS.

A more important fact is that the lack of work moderatION influences on A workaholics’ own health. Highly intensIVE working day-to-day brings many physical and mental disorders to them. For example, working on A computer for a long hours without rests leads to obesity or common eye problems, typically myopia.
Furthermore, in aN oppressive environment, people suffer from many physical problems such as osteoporosis or lung diseases because of the LACK of sunlight and fresh air. Moreover, it is obvious that working ALONE for a long time certainly makes people sick(.) They might endure some serious psychological syndromes and turn to BEING dirty and filthy.

On the whole, it is very important that workaholics know how to have A work-life balance(,) because of countless serious consequences TO their personal lives. Further, I hold opinion that it is not THE LOVE OF WORK(,) but the enjoyment of life that could make us happy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good afternoon Bk. Over all, this was a pretty good essay. Perhaps you should brush-up on your punctuation. I liked your approach to the topic. You covered it well.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their... #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 15:18 pm   Lifestyle of workaholics can affect their social life, their family and their...

your revising is very clear
thanks a lot again, Kitos
Bk1607

Many people often judge a person from his or her appearance rather than his or heUniversity athletic departments should receive the same amount of funding as univTelevision, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention...Computers and LearningFailure is proof that the desire wasn't strong enough. To what extent do you agreEssay: The effects of workaholics' lifestyleA thing to take to a trip.essay:telephones has greater effects on human kind than television has?When people succed in life, it is because of hard work. Do you agree or disagreeNot everything that is learned is contained in books.One thing to change about your hometown.TOEFL® essay: Part-time jobsSome people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone