out of date; outdated; archaic; extinct; antiquated
distraught
supine
obsolete
dogmatic

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

please check my essay, thank you very much! | coucou , this is my second , thanks in advance !
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 18:41 pm   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In recent years, in my country, the number of people, both males and females, attend universities has significantly been increasing. Most of them do university studies stemming from the subjects which they are interested in. Universities should offer their spaces to anyone who absolutely likes it, and they do not need consider the gender of their students. To my mind, this point of view has both advantages and disadvantages.

In fact, people will be successful if they enjoy doing their works and the result is the same in the area of studying. The people are born physically and intellectually different. We can not force a man studying the subjects that is only suitable to a woman and vice versa. For example, females often choose their studies in obstetrics, whereas males like becoming a software engineer or an architect. People can still do the job that is not suitable to them, but they can not perform it as well as the people enjoy it. That is the thing all of us do not desires.

However, there are some disadvantages if the number of one gender in universities dominated by other gender. Males and females have a difference in cognitive abilities. If there are too little girls in class, the lectures will become bored. There will have not many exciting debates because of the reduction of innovative ideas that will be existing in places where numbers of male and female are equal. When the number of males and females are equals, the communication skills of students are also improved, the relationship between them will be increased and it is very useful if they start working in team. This outcome is very difficult to achieve if there are only males or females.

In conclusion, from my own experiences in my recent class, the most important thing to be a succeeder, you must interested in the subject that you had chosen. I choose my university because I like the subject that I'm studying, it encourages me working hard and makes me fell comfortable. The universities should accept the students like their subjects they offer and do not depend on the equal in gender of students, it's the best way to provide the best students for community.
----------
Mr.Kitosdad :D, please check my work, I hope it was not too bad. Thanks for your helps!

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor explain the history of coffee?
Hieubtcoltech

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 20:03 pm   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

In recent years in my country, the number of people, both males and females, attendING universities has significantly been increasing INCREASED. Most of them do university studies stemming from the subjects which they are interested in. Universities should offer their spaces to anyone who absolutely likes it, and they do not need consider the gender of their students. To my mind, this point of view has both advantages and disadvantages.

In fact, people will be successful if they enjoy doing their works and the result is the same in the area of studying. The p People are born physically and intellectually different. We (cannot) force a man TO study the subjects that ARE only suitable to a woman and vice versa. For example, females often choose their studies in obstetrics, whereas males like becoming a software engineer or an architect. People can still do the job that is not suitable to them, but they (cannot) perform it as well as the people WHO enjoy it. That is the thing all of us do not desire.

However, there are some disadvantages if the number of one gender in universities IS dominated by THE other gender. Males and females have a difference in cognitive abilities. If there are too little FEW girls in A class, the lectures will become borING. There THEY will have not many exciting debates because of the reduction of innovative ideas that will be existing in places where numbers of male and female are equal. When the number of males and females are equal, the communication skills of students are also improved, the relationship between them will be increased and it is very useful if they start working AS A team. This outcome is very difficult to achieve if there are only males or females.

In conclusion, from my own experiences in my recent class, the most important thing to be a succeeder, you must BE interested in the subject that you had HAVEchosen. I choose CHOSE my university because I like the subject that I'm studying, it encourages me TO work hard and makes me fell FEEL comfortable. The universities should accept the students like their subjects they offer and do not depend on the equal in gender of students(.) THIS IS the best way to provide the best students for community.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the contrary Hieubtcoltech. It was pretty good.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

Thank so much! Have a nice day, Kitosdad!
Hieubtcoltech

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #4 (permalink) Thu Feb 16, 2012 19:18 pm   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

Hi , i am new here
Can i post an essay in the same topic and you estimate it for me please ?
Eman Rashwan

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #5 (permalink) Thu Feb 16, 2012 21:32 pm   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

I don't think Kitosdad is still checking essays, but I would be happy to give my opinion.

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students? #6 (permalink) Thu Feb 16, 2012 21:54 pm   Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students?

Thank u :)))
i`ve posted it in a new topic , i will be happy to hear from u
Eman Rashwan

please correct my essay! thanks very much!!Please check my essay thank you so much!My first essays.. please check 'em outshould universities accept equal numbers of males and females in every subject ?My 1st Essay! Please give me your suggestions!My 2nd essay, please help me!please check my essayReview my essay-4Please Review My Essay-3please check my essay... thank youReview my essay-2What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook? Please check itplease check my essay,I will appreciate your help!Thank you.