to throw goods overboard to lighten a vehicle; to discard; to get rid of
vaunt
instigate
jettison
accelerate

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu

Getting married is very important for our human existence | Integrated Writing: The situation at Woods university.
The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 09, 2010 18:51 pm   The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.

You should write at least 150 words.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Please click on the link below to see the diagram.

http://www.ielts-exam.net/images/graphs/g12.gif

The flowchart above indicates the steps that must be followed accurately to manufacture goods, and gives information and suggestion on the products.

Obviously, there are raw material and manufactured components, both of them must be passed through storage stage, then they should undergo in the production planning, simultaneously they make a research on the product and produce it‘s design, after that the assembly or institution receive the product, then it must be monitored by making an inspection, afterward it has a test for it quality. While the final three remained steps are specialized in marketing the good to the public, which include packaging by boosting the advertisement and making a research, as well as depatching and ultimately sale it.

In conclusion, I infer that manufacturing goods is composed of two foot-steps which must be followed strictly to get an impressive product.

TOEFL listening lectures: To which entertainment does the lecturer not relate Greek drama?
Samiralbayati

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 am   The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu

Good morning kitos. Please can you rate this diagram.
Samiralbayati

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 am   The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu

Please kitos I am waiting for your assessment.
Samiralbayati

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu #4 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 am   The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, inclu

Good morning Sam. I know you are, but I am unfamiliar with this process, and your explanation confuses me even further.
I was hoping that Bev would be able to make head or tail of it. Sorry.
_________________

Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit.What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook?Integrated. Globalization.Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of timesAfter finishing high school, many students find job instead of going to collegeSome people argue for a broad university education in which students learn aboutTOEFLŪ essay: Which would prefer working for? a large company or a small companyA university plans to develop a new research center in your country...Playing sports teaches people more lessons about the life?Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of lifThe luck and its influence in the lifeIf you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you changThe effects of high-speed communications media