fearful; aware; conscious; worried; concerned
apprehensive
misanthropic
sordid
depraved

Happiness is considered very important in life.

The effect of workaholic’s lifestyle | TOEFL® integrated writing: tidal power
Happiness is considered very important in life. #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 15:00 pm   Happiness is considered very important in life.

Hi Kitos,
this is my essay.I hope you can check it.
Thanks in advance.
Topic : Happiness is considered very important in life. Why it is difficult to define ? what factors are important in achieving happiness?
Human being always desires a happy life, but what is a happy life? It’s certain unknown. Happiness consists of many factors that create it.
The concept of being happy is abstracted which is not visible to the naked eyes. Everyone has his own view of happiness and fulfillment. Happiness can take a variety of forms .Some people finds taking care of other people is their pleasure. Other believes happiness must come from achieving successful or having high social position. Generally, happiness depends on our view of life.
Many factors affect the way people enjoy happiness. In my opinion, satisfaction is believed to be the most important factor in achieving happiness. It is the way that we enjoy our successful, pleasure, etc. Unsatisfied might be motivations that encourage us to try more and more. From my point of view, when we smiled up at ourselves, we feel happiness.
The second important factor is optimism. To be optimistic is to have a positive way of looking at life. Some people think failure is the worst thing in life. Nevertheless, it turn out to be the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
In brief, everyone has his own scale of happiness. Happiness is very difficult to achieve. However these two factors above can be considered to be the most important for achieving happiness.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)
Trangpg

Happiness is considered very important in life. #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 10, 2010 18:04 pm   Happiness is considered very important in life.

Not bad Trangpg, but you need to do more reading of English publications to realise the very simple mistakes that you are making.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Integrated essay: The listening and reading passage share the same topic but...Large company vs small company by CountZeroMore families send their children to study abroad. Discuss advantages and disadvaThe end justifies the meansSome young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports.I was wondering if you could tell me my mistakesHas the human being made the earth a better place to live or worse?Classmates are more important influence on a child's success in schoolBusinesses should do anything they can to make a profit.Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous activities?What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook?Integrated. Globalization.After finishing high school, many students find job instead of going to college