to buy; to acquire in exchange for money; to procure; to obtain
fluctuate
diet
purchase
deny

To gel a family

I spent a lot of money. vs I spend a lot of money. | What are people of color?
To gel a family #1 (permalink) Sat Jun 12, 2010 16:24 pm   To gel a family

hi everyone,

What does to gel a family mean?
Juljul75

Location: Spain

To gel a family #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 12, 2010 16:31 pm   To gel a family

I have never seen this before. I don't think I've ever seen "gel" with a direct object outside of hair. I researched the usage, and it seems that it just means to unite a family. That makes sense given the definition of "gel." That's the best I can do.
Mordant

Location: United States

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
'Why' is the wrong option cause it is need an object. Is it right?turn over vs. turn aroundIn modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...To combine information to form a new perspective is called?Teaching TerminologyI'm off on mondays and tuesdays or I take the days off on monday and tuesday?Is there any text by which not only English grammar?When we are taking appatment and how can we speak?Does it mean that you better leave Mark alone and don't bother him?Difference between "tired" and "fed up"What does 'off the hook' mean?Mind giving me?We all got wet?