period of time that something continues
fee
adult
duration
removal

In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...

Mind giving me? | To combine information to form a new perspective is called?
In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all... #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 am   In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...

ESL/EFL Test #230 "Tort Law", question 3

While some torts are also crimes punishable with imprisonment, the primary aim of tort law is to provide ......... for the damages incurred and deter others from committing the same harms.

(a) relief
(b) reprisal
(c) revenge
(d) review

ESL/EFL Test #230 "Tort Law", answer 3

While some torts are also crimes punishable with imprisonment, the primary aim of tort law is to provide relief for the damages incurred and deter others from committing the same harms.

Correct answer: (a) relief
_________________________

In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all rights of the plaintiff or his relatives to maintain a cause of action against the defendant- tortfeasor.

Billa
Billa

In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all... #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 am   In modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...

Fascinating!
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What's the meanig of pinch an inch.why we can not use the word ' imagining'.the box is needed for all my thingsWould you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee?'Why' is the wrong option cause it is need an object. Is it right?turn over vs. turn aroundTo gel a familyTeaching TerminologyI'm off on mondays and tuesdays or I take the days off on monday and tuesday?I spent a lot of money. vs I spend a lot of money.Is there any text by which not only English grammar?When we are taking appatment and how can we speak?Does it mean that you better leave Mark alone and don't bother him?