to honor; to admire; to esteem; to hold in high regard
respect
distract
expire
yield

the box is needed for all my things

Would you like some more coffee? vs Do you like some more coffee? | What's the meanig of pinch an inch.
the box is needed for all my things #1 (permalink) Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 am   the box is needed for all my things

ESL/EFL Test #846 "Vocabulary Practice: Moving (1)", question 1

I need to reserve a ......... truck so that I can transport all of my things to Washington.

(a) dump
(b) boxing
(c) moving
(d) housing

ESL/EFL Test #846 "Vocabulary Practice: Moving (1)", answer 1

I need to reserve a moving truck so that I can transport all of my things to Washington.

Correct answer: (c) moving
_________________________

the box is needed for all my things

Esta
Esta

the box is needed for all my things #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:24 am   the box is needed for all my things

All your things wouldn't fit in one box. You need many boxes then they go on the moving truck.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
british word for kissthe most difficult vs the less difficultthis 17-year-old son vs his 17-year-old sonWhy smells and not is smelling?why we can not use the word ' imagining'.I dropped a dress size, it is simply meaning that to fit into dress.Meaning of piling on the pounds'Why' is the wrong option cause it is need an object. Is it right?turn over vs. turn aroundIn modern jurisdictions, the plaintiff's death before judgement terminates all...To combine information to form a new perspective is called?Teaching TerminologyWhen we are taking appatment and how can we speak?