to speak or write at great length; to describe in full
circumvent
sally
apprehend
expatiate

The effects of workaholics' lifestyle

Many people do longer work hour and have more stressful to their | Books vs Experience
The effects of workaholics' lifestyle #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 am   The effects of workaholics' lifestyle

The high competitive in the current circumstances brings a significant changes to people’s lifestyle. People’s lifestyle gradually becomes a workaholic’s lifestyle. The effect of workaholic’s lifestyle has advantages and disadvantages for several reasons as per the below.
A workaholic’s lifestyle results to the problem of time management. A hard working people have not their personal time, because they spent most of time doing their job. They usually start job in the early morning and do it until night. Moreover, this problem causes a numerous influence in the family man. The relationship in their family will be quite distant so far, because the parents pay more attention to their job than take care their children. On the other hand, it brings about the enormous negative effects in term of health. There are many disease that are cause by a workaholic‘s lifestyle, including gastro-esophageal reflux disease, gastritis disease, obesity, and back pain. Some of these are chronic disease, and it spends long time to cure. However, most people lack of interest in their health. Even they find out that they have disease, they ignore to go to see a doctor. It leads to negative consequential outcomes in the future.
However, the advantages of workaholic’s persons are that they will get a good performance, and get promoted in accordingly. In the eye of their supervisor, they are strenuous persons, and it shows that they attach significance to the job. Thus, they become the first priority persons who are considered to get any benefits, such as promotion and salary adjustment.
To sum up, it is evident that a workaholic’s lifestyle has more disadvantage effects, especially the health. I think that it is not worth to sacrificing your health for your career. A workaholic‘s lifestyle makes you succeed in your career path, but it makes you fail in your personal‘s life.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?
Groffy

The effects of workaholics' lifestyle #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 am   The effects of workaholics' lifestyle

.
A workaholic’s lifestyle /results to/STEMS FROM/ the problem of time management. A h Hard working people DO NOT have not their personal time, because they spenD most of THEIR time doing their job. They usually start job WORKING in the early morning and /do it/WORK/ until night. Moreover, this problem causes a HAS numerous influence CONSEQUENCES FOR the family man. The relationshipS WITHin their family will be quite distant so far, because the parents pay more attention to their job than IN takING care OF their children. On the other hand, it ALSO brings about the enormous negative effects in termS of health. There are many diseaseS WHICH are causeD by a workaholic‘s lifestyle, including gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, gastritis disease, obesity, and back pain. Some of these are chronic diseaseS, and it spends THEY TAKE A long time to cure. However, most people lack of interest in their health. Even WHEN they find out that they have A disease, they ignore to go GOING to see a doctor. It leads to negative consequential outcomes in the future.
However, the advantages of workaholic’s persons are that they will GIVE a good performance, and get promoted in accordingly. In the eye of their supervisor, they are strenuous persons, and it shows that they attach significance to the job. Thus, they become the first priority persons who are considered to get any benefits, such as promotion and salary adjustment.
To sum up, it is evident that a workaholic’s lifestyle has more disadvantage DAMAGING effects, especially ON theIR health. I think that it is not worth to sacrificing your health for your career. A workaholic‘s lifestyle makes you succeed in your career path, but it makes CAUSES you TO fail in your personal life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Groffy. this is pretty good my friend, but you will only improve further by doing more reading of English publications, not grammar books.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Television good effects are more than its negative effects, do you agree?Integrated essay writing: The number of people in the US who are quitting theirSometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all.integrated: a problem with a bequestFriends are the most important influence on young adults. Have a nice day!Do great achievements often lead to the greatest discontent?A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.Do you prefer to live in a small town or big city?Although abuse of the system is inevitable, social welfare payments are essentialStudying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but notStudying a foreign languageTOEFL® essay: the automobile is destroying our quality of life?