prejudiced; influenced; not neutral
mercenary
biased
dolorous
discrete

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

Television good effects are more than its negative effects, do you agree? | New shopping center (support/oppose)
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 14:27 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

Topic: When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

A famous person has power to influence people. People like to listen him and trust his advice. That's why, many athletes, actors and rock stars come in advertisement to promote products. Although, they are famous but personally, I do not think that we should pay attention to these opinions. I have many reasons to hold this notion such as their personal interest associated with the promotion. I have doubt on their knowledge.They are not responsible for consequences of that advice.

To start with, many famous people have their own interest to promote their opinion. They are getting money from the company to say positive things about their products. For instance, Many famous actors come in advertisement of hard drinks and cigarette.They promote these bad habits because they are getting money.Although, there are many famous people who come in social advertisements like to promote education but I believe that we should not follow their advices.

In addition to their self interest, sometimes, they do not have any knowledge about what they are saying. Without having any idea, they promote products and notions which can be harmful for general public. From my own personal experience, I had seen a famous actress in an advertisement of a fairness cream. I purchased that cream in influence of that actress. After few months, I got allergy on my skin. My dermatologist advised me to stop using that cream. Many people get skin cancer by using these fairness creams.

Along with, self interest and their ignorance, they are not responsible if something happens wrong. For example, if I get skin cancer in above example, I have to suffer myself.

To conclude, I believe that we should not follow blindly these famous people. They are promoting things because they are earning money from advertisements. Sometimes they do not have any idea about that product. Moreover, they are not responsible for consequences of following their advice.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?
Lajjagupta

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinion #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 16:01 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinion

A famous person has THE power to influence people. People like to listen TO him and trust his advice. That's why, many athletes, actors and rock stars /come/FEATURE/ in advertisement to promote products. Although, they are famous but[s][/s] personally[/s], I do not think that we should pay attention to these opinions. I have many reasons to hold this notion such as their personal interest associated with the promotion. I have doubt on their knowledge.They are not responsible for THE consequences of that advice.

To start with, many famous people have their own interest to promote their opinion. They are getting money from the company to say positive things about their products. For instance, many famous actors /come/APPEAR/ in advertisementS of FOR hard /drinks/LIQUOR/ and cigaretteS.They promote these bad habits because they are getting money. Although, there are many famous people who come in social advertisements like to promote education(,) but I believe that we should not follow their ADVICE.

In addition to their self interest, sometimes, they do not have any knowledge about what they are saying. Without having any idea, they promote products and notions which can be harmful for general public. From my own personal experience, I had seen a famous actress in an advertisement of a fairness cream. I purchased that cream BEING BYof that actress. After A few months, I DEVELOPED AN allergy on my skin. My dermatologist advised me to stop using that cream. Many people get skin cancer by using these fairness creams.

Along with self interest and their ignorance, they are not responsible if something happens GOES wrong. For example, if I HAD CONTRACTED skin cancer in THE above example, I WOULD HAVE HAD to HAVE sufferED myself.

To conclude, I believe that we should not blindly follow blindly these famous people. They are promoting things because they are earning money from advertisements. Sometimes they do not have any idea about THE product THEY ARE PROMOTING. Moreover, they are not responsible for THE consequences of following their advice.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Lajjagupta.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinion #3 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 16:01 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinion

Good work Lajjagupta.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m #4 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 17:45 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

Thank you very much. I think I have to work more in ARTICLES. Thank you very much.
Lajjagupta

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m #5 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 17:52 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

Hi Lajjagupta,
The general presentation of your work is appealing but you need to give yourself about 5minutes to review your work.
In addition, try to be as accurate as possible when writing because some minor errors will not be easily trace during the review process.

You are such a good writer and I'm sure with time, you will be composing more interesting essays.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m #6 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 20:16 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

Thank you very much to motivate me.
Lajjagupta

When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m #7 (permalink) Sun Jun 20, 2010 20:37 pm   When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, m

You are welcome my friend.
Those are just few of the many tips to tackle the writing section of many English proficiency exams.
I have learned many writing tips from this forum especially from our dear Kitos and books and willing to share with any this forum members.

Wish you the best in your preparation.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Telecommuting or office?Integrated (history) - a problem about the representation of facts in history.You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which countryPreparing young people for leadershipEssay: The article states that, bread was the first grain based food in ancientIntegrated essay writing: The number of people in the US who are quitting theirSometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all.integrated: a problem with a bequestBooks vs ExperiencePeople work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that...Friends are the most important influence on young adults. Have a nice day!The graphs show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995...Dancing plays an important role in a culture.