timid; lacking self-confidence; shy
discursive
redolent
artful
diffident

Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school

Advanced English expressions that could be used in TOEFL® essays? | In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organiza
Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 am   Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school

Hi, Mr. Kito,

Longtime to see you again, this is my assay.
Please, help me correct it.
Have a good day.

Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nowadays, there are many uniform policies that are applied in high schools. Some schools require a uniform wearing on all students. In other schools, students have full right to decide what they wear. In my opinion, uniform requirement is better than free wearing, because of preventing an unequal and helping students focus on more studying.

Firstly, uniform wearing makes an equal about economic in school. This is very significant in preventing an unequal treatment with some poor students. Amazingly, if don’t have uniform requirement policy, rich students can put on any expensive and luxury clothes. Thank to these things that they can get strong impression from their teachers and friends around. Consequently, they are easily received many benefits. For example, teachers give them high score than their real ability in each test, or other students will defend their mistake from teacher’s penalization when they have mistake. Like this way, the great role of school which trains many good mans for society will be invaluable.

Secondly, the policy helps students concentrate on more studying. Since, high school students are mostly teenagers. At this age, they usually tend to do something to get attention from other people around. Commonly, they try to find some fashion styles for each their appearance. Therefore, it takes them a lot of time and effort to do it. If uniform wearing is asked, they don’t waste any minute for thinking about what clothes they should wear every day. Whole time in a day they just use it for studying. This is more suitable for their responsibility in school period.

Summary, schools have uniform policy which usually makes a better studying environment. In which, every student is worry about unequal treatment from teachers or friends, because a simple reason that they don’t have expensive clothes. Also, students have much more time for studying, since they are not influenced by any high school fashion blooming.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many types of IMA passes are available?
Insam

Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high sc #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:08 am   Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high sc

Nowadays, there are many uniform policies that are STRICTLY applied in high schools. Some schools require a uniform TO BE WORN BY wearing on all students. In other schools, students have THE right to decide what they wear. In my opinion, uniform requirement is better than THE free CHOICE OF WHAT TO WEAR wearing, because of preventing an unequal OVERALL APPEARANCE OF THE PUPILS(,) and IN helping students focus on more ON studying.

Firstly, uniform wearing makes an equalITY about THE economic SITUATON OF PUPILS PARENTS in school. This is very significant in preventing an unequal treatment with some poorER students. Amazingly, if don’t have A uniform requirement policy, rich students can put on any WEAR expensive and luxury clothes. Thank to these things that they can get strong impressionS from their teachers and friends around. Consequently, they are easily received many benefits. For example, teachers give them high score than their real ability in each test, or other students will defend their mistake from teacher’s penalization when they have mistake. Like this way, the great role of school which trains many good mans for society will be invaluable.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Insam. This is really poor work. You once did, and can still do, better work than this. Please rewrite it because it is very difficult and boring to edit such work. Thanks.

Kitos[/s]
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am   Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school

Thanks for your comment, Mr.Kito,
May be, I will try new one, instead of rewriting the assay.
I will submit it soon.
Insam

Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present.The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing...TOEFL® essay: Some people like to be the leader of a group. Other people like...Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualitieShould a city preserve or detroy its historic buildings?Should children start learning foreign language early?Modern technology is creating a single world culture.If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would youAdvancements in a field of study and outside expertsTOEFL® topic 24: Learn alone better or learn with a teacher better?advertising and its bad effects.The number of overweight children in developed countries is increasing...Should children start learning foreign language early?