to sail; to move at a moderate speed; to travel; to coast; to drive along slowly
advantage
exchange
dedicate
cruise

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Passive Voice (Unit 15) | About dots!
Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #16 (permalink) Fri Oct 15, 2010 15:06 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

Hi Mmb7882

I'm fine thanks for asking, friend =)

I do too, so I work hardly on my self . . And I think my method is working ooopa ;-)
By the way, i'm Sara, I will be 16 after 2 months, my birthdate is 30-12 and i live in KSA =)

What about you, Mmb7882 ?

Umm, another thing before leaving, what does your nickname stand for ? ;-)

Will be right back
Bye
Oxy

Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #17 (permalink) Tue Oct 19, 2010 20:29 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

I'm back , well
I'm gonna talk in this comment about my first time that I spoke English with a good accent ;)

ok, it was my first time when i was testing my level for the first time too,
after grammer,listening,and writing test . . the result was "The 4th level" , so the assistant wondered and asked me about how I have learnt English ! , and she kept complimenting so I really felt confident ;-)
then she took me to test my pronunciation and speaking skills .
she asked me some questions and I was answering very fast with very good accent too ! i'm suprised how I could do that ! . .

that becuase I was confident and I was used to talking with her ! . .
but now when I meet someone whom is an English speaker I freeze as if i have no tounge !

who know how I can pass that fear ? and feel comfortable & confident with English speakers around ?
Oxy

Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #18 (permalink) Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

heah yeah I want to see my teacher or maybe talk to any one talk to ghost until .............any one if it bossible re me
Emmadleader

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #19 (permalink) Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

hi my teacher i like you vereyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emmadleader

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #20 (permalink) Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

Hey there Oxy, almost the same situations you told us about I went through them too. Everybody compliment and compliment, so I felt that I was super-perfect, hahah.

But when I meet a native speaker I feel that I cannot understand what does he mean and I feel so embarrassed.

But believe me - Alhamdu lellah - I went over that bad times and that's all by concentrating on LISTENING ( not from ESL speakers! You should listen to a native speakers ) . And that's easy, you can do so anywhere on Internet.

Wishes,
Abdulqader
Globetrotter

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #21 (permalink) Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 am   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

Hello every body
In my idea, IF We not be shy and speak with other people whom know English better than us same as chat that will be operative for making fast progress our English language and increase ability more and more of ago.Then come with together scramble for its and will reach all of aim on that score.
If every body have any opinion Please be pleasure and write it.
All the best.
" mehdad "
Mehdadkamkian

Location: Iran

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #22 (permalink) Sat Oct 08, 2011 15:25 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

Zalmai2 wrote:
hello
i am afghan in Afghanistan, could you tell about face to face learning in your university? i kindly request you if possible tell me the fees of your university for learning of English and duration, and how long will take to learn English?

i am wait your replay
Aaaaa2

Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English #23 (permalink) Sun Nov 27, 2011 20:41 pm   Free Writing, A Great Technique to Practice English

I've been trying to find a topic regarding writing tips. Still, I couldn't find one. I really need to be train on how to write an essay for less than one hour. :(
Kryzyl

Passive Voice (Unit 15) | About dots!
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
use of be,at/in,will beCorrect sentence using has/have beenuse of has haveplzz help an essayquestion"as well" or "too"lesson5Do you normally use cursive writing?answer"my brother is on vacation" or "my brother is on A vacation"Thanks for spportgrammarAnalyse news Headlines