to argue; to debate; to contest; to oppose; to fight against
halt
sponsor
doctor
dispute

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

A dull speech | I wouldn't put it past him
Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 18:47 pm   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

Thank you to those who will help me .

_______________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree Programme in Management starting in XXX.
First of all I would like to present some background about myself ; My name is XXX. In XX I got my Secondary school diploma; after that in XX, I graduated from XX College, in commercial science, Option: finance.
Since my early years the question of my future university studies and then a profession was very important to me.

After completion of my diploma in commercial science, Option: finance, I joined a Multinational company (XXXX) as an Accountant (XXX/XXX) where my work mainly involves interacting with our European counterparts.

As a Senior Sales Administrator. My work involves organizing meetings and events, sales reports and other administrative correspondence, which also gave me the opportunity to work and interact with various kinds of people in different levels. This is very gratifying experience for me, which I feel will stand me in good stead in the future.

My academic performance has been always on top of class. Moreover I can say that I would like to continue my studies in order to gain knowledge and experiences by academic research and I believe a Master Degree Programme in Management at XXX; would offer me the possibility of receiving the complete picture of all aspects of this field.

The reason for choosing this specific Master Programme in XXX comes from the fact that in the near future I would like to get to know more things regarding studies in XXX.
Moreover England is one of the biggest education area in world; further more; Quality and diversity in education and thatís proven by the success of the number graduate studentís; XXX is known as modern university with rich tradition , I want to start those studies at XXX to begin a successful career . Itís my dream to become student of XXX University of technology and gain high diploma quality.
I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at the XXX University.
Finally I can say that I look forward to join this Programme in order to prove my abilities and gain new skills and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply.

Sincerely Yours
Hades11

Cover letter - Please could someone quickly check it? Thks a lot :-) #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 19:16 pm   Cover letter - Please could someone quickly check it? Thks a lot :-)

Hades11 wrote:
Thank you to those who will help me .

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Masters Degree Programme in Management starting in XXX.
First of all I would like to present some background about myself:
my name is XXX. This will be at the end of your letter. You don't need it here.
In XX I gained my Secondary school diploma;
in XX, I graduated from XX College, Main Subject: commercial science, Option: finance.
Since my youth, the idea of studying to a higher level at University so that I could achieve a professional occupation has been very important to me.

After completion of my diploma in commercial science, Option: finance,You've said this! I joined a Multinational company (XXXX) as an Accountant (XXX/XXX) where my work mainly involves interacting with our European counterparts.

As a Senior Sales Administrator, my work involves organizing meetings and events, I deal with sales reports and other administrative correspondence, which also gives me the opportunity to work and interact with various kinds of people at different levels within our own and other organizations. This is a very gratifying experience for me, which I feel will stand me in good stead in the future.

My academic performance has been consistently high. Moreover I can say that I would like to continue my studies in order to gain knowledge and experiences by academic research and I believe a Masters Degree Programme in Management at XXX would offer me the possibility of receiving the complete picture of all full spectrum of experiences within this field.

The reason for choosing this specific Masters Programme in XXX comes from the fact that in the near future I would like to get to know more things regarding studies in become familiar with further study opportunities in XXX. Moreover, England the United Kingdom is one of the biggest education areas in world leading countries for educational research in the world. The high level of quality and diversity in education is proven by the success of the number of graduate students. XXX is known as a modern university with a rich tradition. I want to start studying at XXX to begin a successful career. It is my dream to become a student of XXX University of Technology and gain a higher level degree.(Although I have corrected this sentence I personally wouldn't use it. It feels as if it's 'overegging' things a little too much.)
I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution to a course at XXX University.

Finally I can say that I look forward to joining this Programme in order to improve my abilities and gain new skills and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply.

Yours faithfully,

<signature>
Print Name
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 19:20 pm   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

Important: I would not describe the above letter as a 'covering letter'. It is more like a 'letter of application'.
If you have only been asked for a covering letter to accompany an application form, CV, etc. then there is far too much detail in the above.
_________________

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 19:29 pm   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

Thank you very much , I take notes

you mean i dont have to put much detail in cover letter ?
Hades11

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #5 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 19:34 pm   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

A 'covering letter' usually accompanies the main information. The main information is a detailed application form asking things such as why you are applying for this course. You may also be asked for a CV. The covering letter in such cases only needs to state what you are applying for, what documents you are including, and a polite closing paragraph indicating that you look forward to hearing from them.

A 'letter of application' provides the main information. There is usually no detailed application form, though there might be a CV.

Which applies to you?
_________________

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #6 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 20:34 pm   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

they said " they need a cover letter from me asking for application to the Rector " . i will join also some documents. ?
Hades11

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #7 (permalink) Wed Jun 23, 2010 0:37 am   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

If they haven't sent you documents, then no.

Forgive me trying to pick this to pieces, but did they ask you for a letter which is your application, or did they ask you for a letter so that they would then send you an application form.

If you don't know, then don't worry about it. Send the detailed letter as you originally planned. It is better to provide it twice, than not to provide it at all.
_________________

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #8 (permalink) Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 am   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

they already send me an application form which i will joined to this letter , so I think it's okay to send it like that ?

Thanks again for your help
Hades11

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #9 (permalink) Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
Topconlacj

Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree #10 (permalink) Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:49 am   Cover letter: I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master Degree

Hades11 wrote:

Thanks again for your help

Interview questions is important. I have got some my experience about it. I believe that it's wonderful.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Sales admin cover letter

Best rgs
Topconlacj

my leave or my leavingelectricity was generated in/by/from wind power plantsStop shining the torch at me. Move it aside, please. Correct?Help with Grammar Checkit's not like any medication is good1 in 2 peaople are/iswhat do the sentences below mean?The use of comma in a sentence?few hours are or isPoint of/instillcould have been?Use of "turn up"