to understand; to get to the bottom of; to measure the depth of
ejaculate
allude
feign
fathom

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to t

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way peo | It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books.&quo
Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to t #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 am   Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to t

Hi, Mr. Kito,

I would like appreciate your review on my assay.
Thank you so much.

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.

In the life, there are many ways to learn about life such as learning from personal experience, some advices from others or getting knowledge from books. However, listening to the advice of family and friends and through personal experience is the best ways. Since, all of them are both very important ways for people to have some preparation steps for their life. Additionally, each one has some specific advantages. Though, I prefer listening to the advice of family and friends than through personal experience. Some reasons are explained in the following way.

First of all, the main reason of my choice for listening to the advice of family and friends is that it helps me predict what will happen if I have same situations with that they experienced. Therefore, I can know what I should do to cope with those situations. For example, when I prepared a trip to go jungle for a week, my parents told me that there are many kind of toxic insects everywhere at there; I should look at around carefully before touching on any thing. I followed their advice, and eventually, I was not suffered from their bite during the trip. This indicates that learning from experience of other people will reduce loss of material and effort, and gain more success.

Secondly, however, learning through personal experience is also very critical, because it brings more new options for each person. For instance, before I knew rock, my friends always told me that rock was very boring and noise. However, once time, I had a ticket in rock concert at big stadium; I decided to go to there for discovering rock as my way. Amazedly, the music party was very exciting, it was almost opposite to what my friend told me, and I have liked listening to rock from that. This is a strong evidence to prove experience of each person is not same, even they have same situation. Consequently, each person should have special choice is suitable for their life.

Summary, I prefer learning about life by listening to the advice of family and friends than through personal experience, since this helps me have good preparation to deal with some problems that will happen in my life. However, I also accept to have personal experience which is necessary for me. Nonetheless, the combination of the two ways helps me more balance my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)
Insam

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 am   Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening

Hi, Mr. Kito,

Thank you so much.

In the life, there are many ways to learn about life(,) such as learning from personal experience, some advice from others(,) or /getting/GAINING/ knowledge from books. However, listening to the advice of family and friends and through personal experience is the best way. Since a All of them are both very important ways for people to have some preparation steps for their life. Additionally, each one has some specific advantages(,) alThough I prefer listening to the advice of family and friends than through personal experience. Some reasons are explained in the following way.

First of all, the main reason of FOR my choice for OF listening to the advice of family and friends(,) is that it helps me predict what /will/MAY/ happen if I have THE same situations with that they experienced. Therefore, I can know what I should do to cope with those situations.
For example, when I prepared a trip to go INTO THE jungle for a week, my parents told me that there are many kindS of toxic insects everywhere at there; I should look at around carefully before touching on (anything).
I followed their advice, and eventually, I was DID not suffer from their biteS during the trip. This indicates that learning from THE experience of other people will reduce loss of material and effort, and gain more success.

Secondly, however, learning through personal experience is also very critical, because it brings more new options for each person. For instance, before I HEARD knew rock MUSIC, my friends HAD always told me that rock MUSIC was very boring and noisY. However, one time, I had a ticket in TO A rock concert IN A big stadium; I decided to go to (.) for discovering rock as my way. /Amazedly/AMAZINGLY/, the music party was very exciting, it was almost THE opposite to what my friend HAD told me, and I have liked listening to rock MUSIC from that DAY.
This is a strong evidence to prove THAT THE /experience/OPINION/INTERPRETATION/ of each person is not same, even WHEN they have THE same situation. Consequently, each person should have special choiceS THAT ARE suitable for their life.

Summary; I prefer learning about life by listening to the advice of family and friends(,) RATHER than through personal experience, since this helps me have good preparation to deal with some problems that will happen in my life. However, I also accept to have personal experiences which ARE necessary for me. Nonetheless, the combination of the two ways helps me more balance my life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite a good essay Insam.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
please rate my essay and give me some commentsDo we learn the most from people whose views we share?please rate my essay : "Boys and girls should attend separate schoolscan anyone rate my essay?Are zoo cruel to wild animals?Help me to rate my essay! What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does"Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every sIn some countries,some high school leavers are choosing to work or traSubjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic eThe best way to improve the quality of education in a countryFollowing the customs of the new countryplease rate my essay, Compare and contrast experience vs knowledge from booksDo you agree or disagree with the following statement?