having the power to influence or convince; persuasive; influential
untenable
implicit
cogent
impregnable

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

Borrowing money from friends | Has TV destroyed communication? Do you agree or disagree?
Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 03, 2010 13:06 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

The internet can be seen as the most popular technology in the modern life. Its facilities are applied for many aspects of life such as studying and working. This essay will discuss why the Internet brings more harm than good.

The major reason supporting for this issue is that effect of using computer on health probems. People usually use the Internet and they spend more time on sitting computers. As a result, they can get eyes problems or pain back. In addition, with Internet addicts, they can get mental problems because of abusing using the Internet. In some countries, serisous cases caused by using computer for a long time has been happened. For example, in Korea, a man died after playing games for 5 hours.

Another important reason is that Internet can bring the risk of insecurity. In the modern life, poeple tend to use many security programes to protect their information. It means that they must prepare for preventing unexpected trespass. However, they still are attacked by someone through internet security faults. Consequently, people can get personal troubles such as losing their control even or their important information is stolen.

These are some reasons supporting for this issue. However, this essay will look at some reasons why Internet does not bring more harm than good.

The first reason is that the Internet bring many advantages for people because of its convenience and popularity. Through the internet, people can do many works in short time. To illustrate, instead of going to supermarket, they can buy stuffs in the online market from anywhere . This leads to saving time and helping people having more time to do other works.

In additon, one of the reason is that the Internet has many potential in studying, working or business. For example, in many companies, they usually have online marketting projecst to promote their products because, people nowaday usually use the internet to read news or shopping. So, advertisement in online market can become a good market performance. Also, through the internet, students can gain more knowledge beside what they study from their school.

To conclude, the internet can bring harm but people can not deny that the internet is the most important achievements in 21 century. The internet is usefel or not, that depend on the way peple using it. When the internet develops in high speed, most government should have lesgitlation to limmit the bad effect on the society.

Thank you for fixxing my essay :)

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 03, 2010 14:32 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

The internet can seen as the most popular technology in the modern life. Its facilities are applied for many aspects of life such as studying and working. This essay will discuss why the internet brings more harm than good.

The major reason supporting for this issue is that effect of using computer on health probems. People usually use the internet and they spend more time on sitting computers. As a result, they can get eyes problems or pain back. In addition, with internet addicts, they can get mental problems because of abusing using the internet.

Another important reason is that internet can bring the risk of insecurity. In the modern life, poeple tend to use many security programes to protect their information. It means that they must prepare for preventing unexpected trespass. However, they still are attacked by someone through internet security faults. Consequently, people can get personal troubles such as losing their control even or their important information is stolen.

These are some reasons supporting for this issue. However this issue will look at some reasons against this issue.

The first reason is that the internet bring many advantages for people because of its convenience and popularity. Through the internet, people can do many works in short time. To illustrate, instead of going to supermarket, they can buy stuffs in the online market from anywhere . This leads to saving time and helping people having more time to do other works.

In additon, one of the reason is that the internet has many potential in studying, working or business. For example, in many companies, they usually have online marketting project to promote their products because, people nowsaday usually use the internet to read news, shopping. So, advertisement in online market can become a good market performance. Also, through the internet, students can gain more knowledge beside what they study from their school.

................................................................................................................................
Junpi, this is awful You have submitted essays before and you know that I expect your best work, not this................
Please review and improve it. Internet is ALWAYS spelt with a capital (I). You know this!
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 03, 2010 14:39 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

sorry
I will fix them
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #4 (permalink) Sat Jul 03, 2010 14:52 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

The Internet can be seen as the most popular technology in the modern life. Its facilities are applied for many aspects of life such as studying and working. This essay will discuss why the Internet brings more harm than good.

To conclude, the Internet can bring harm but people can not deny that the internet is the most important achievements in 21 century. The internet is usefel or not, that depend on the way people using it. When the internet develops in high speed, most government should have lesgitlation to limmit the bad effect on the society.
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #5 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 am   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

Junpi wrote:

The major reason FOR supporting for this issue is that effect of using computer on health probems. People usually use the Internet and they spend more time on sitting computers. As a result, they can get eyes problems or pain back. In addition, with Internet addicts, they can get mental problems because of abusing using the Internet. In some countries, serisous cases caused by using computer for a long time has been happened. For example, in Korea, a man died after playing games for 5 hours.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Junpi. Again I will ignore this posting. If you can't be bothered, then why should I?.
_________________

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #6 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 am   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

Thank you kitosdad
:)
I did not practice writting for 2 weeks so I had awful mistakes.
sorry
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #7 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 am   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

Try it again Junpi, and this time, concentrate.
_________________

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #8 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:30 am   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

yeahhh.
I will do it again
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #9 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 16:39 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

The Internet can be seen as the most popular technology in the modern life. Its facilities are applied for many aspects of life such as studying and working. However, many people think that the Internet is having negative impact than positive factors. This essay will discuss why the Internet brings more harm than good.

The major reason supporting for this issue is that the Internet can bring the risk of insecurity. In many social websites, people tend to share their individual information or images because they make friends or find a relationship without awareness. It is easy for unkind people to attack others with bad purpose. In many countries, there are many crimes which are from the Internet, such as sexual harassment or murder.

Another important reason is that effects of abusing the Internet on health problems. If people usually use the Internet , they will spend more time on sitting at their computers. As a result, they can get eyes problems or pain back. In addition, with Internet addicts, they can get mental problems such as delirium even death. In some countries, serious cases caused by using computer for a long time has been happened. For example, in Korea, a man died after playing games for 5 hours.

These are some reasons for supporting this issue. However, some reasons against these will be given.

The first reason is that the Internet brings many advantages for people because of its convenience and popularity. People can gain experiences quickly when they exchange their knowledge. Also, because of its worldwide connection, the Internet help people do many things easily such as contact with others or transfer bank accounts.

In addition, one of the reason is that the Internet has many potential in business. For example, in many companies, they usually have online marketing projects to promote their products because, the advertisement price is cheap and people nowadays usually use the Internet to read news or shopping. So, advertising in online markets can become a good market performance.

To conclude, the Internet can bring harm but people can not deny that the internet is the most important achievements in 21 century. The internet is useful or not, that depends on the way people using it. When the internet develops in high speed, most government should have legislation to limit the bad effect on the society.
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #10 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 16:53 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

wwoh, :) I fixed it . I hope it is better
Junpi

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #11 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 17:08 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

The Internet can be seen as the most popular technology in the modern life. Its facilities are applied for many aspects of life such as studying and working. However, many people think that the Internet is having MORE negative impact than positive factors. This essay will discuss why the Internet brings more harm than good.

The major reason supporting for this issue is that the Internet can bring the risk of insecurity. ON many social websites, people tend to share their individual information or images(,) because they make friends or find a relationship without awareness. It is easy for unkind people to attack others with bad INTENTIONS. In many countries, there are many crimes which are from the Internet, such as sexual harassment or murder.

Another important reason is that effects of abusing the Internet on health problems. If people usually use the Internet , they will spend more time IN sitting at their computers. As a result, they can get eye problems or pain back PAIN. In addition, with Internet addicts, they can get mental problems(,) such as delirium(,) even death. In some countries, serious cases caused by using A computer for a long time has been HAVE happened. For example, in Korea, a man died after playing games for 5 hours.

The first reason is that the Internet brings many advantages for people because of its convenience and popularity. People can gain experiences quickly when they exchange their knowledge. Also, because of its worldwide connection, the Internet helpS people do many things easily(,) such as contact with others or TO transfer bank accounts.

In addition, one of the reasonS is that the Internet has GREAT potential in business. For example, in many companies, they usually have on-line marketing projects to promote their products(,) because the advertisement price is cheap and people nowadays usually use the Internet to read news or shopping. So, advertising in on-line markets can RESULT IN a good market performance.

To conclude, the Internet can bring harm(,) but people (cannot) deny that the Internet is the most important achievement in THE 21ST. century. IS the Internet iuseful or not(?) That depends on the way people usE it. When the Internet develops in high speed, most government should have legislation to limit the bad effect on the society.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
An unbelievable improvement Junpi, but you started to use small (i) for Internet in your closing. However, that was REALLY GOOD. Well done!

_________________

Internet brings more harm than good (300 words) #12 (permalink) Sun Jul 04, 2010 17:59 pm   Internet brings more harm than good (300 words)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what a relief!!!!!!!!
Thank you, kitodads, I still try more, I want to get 10/10 :D
Junpi

Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Do you agree or disagree with that?thank you~independent writing--the best way to learn about a foreign country?Please chech my essayIt is better for governments to spend their funds on the exploration of outer spaIntegrated essay!Independent essayplease rateDo you agree or disagree? Grades (marks) encourage students to learn.Should we pay attention to the opinions of famous people?Please check Kitoss...Issue 12:Education has now become the element that most ensures success in life?A job with more vacation time but a low salary is betterthank you~independent writing--Telephone has greater influence on people's live