to dupe; to play a trick on; to deceive
consecrate
calumniate
hoax
ejaculate

Why do you think people decide to go to school? - Essey

Compare and contrast your way of life with that of you parents. Which life do yo | Please check my essay
Why do you think people decide to go to school? - Essey #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 05, 2010 15:04 pm   Why do you think people decide to go to school? - Essey

1. People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Knowledge and wisdom are becomming more and more important and vital to develope and sustaining socities. The most commen way to learn is to go to school. Today there is almost to many different kinds of schools to choose between, and the choice is not allways as easy as it might seem. Why do people choice school over working?

Firstly education enables you to get more possibilities. Through education people are more likely to get more demanding jobs than without education. This is a big reason for going to school, and money are usally a big factor in this case. For example job adds often include different criterias to get the job, based og educational experience and skills.

Secondly education is a way to explore different types of interests. I many cases people got interests that are a vital part of their life, and where they choose to pursue this as their profession. For example professions dealing with sports. A personal trainer on a gym, chooses this spesific job based on his or her interest and not as much perhaps in the money issue.

In conclusion we can say that education gives a better chance to get more jobs which demands academic qualifications. There are different reasons for going to school, however many people are interested to pursue their intrests and to experience something new, for example exhange programs and such. So it's not just to get better and more paid jobs, but to explore and learning about your interests and about the world.

TOEFL listening discussions: How does Dr Beech characterize the assistantship?
Andbol

Why do you think people decide to go to school? - Essey #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 05, 2010 20:09 pm   Why do you think people decide to go to school? - Essey

Andbol wrote:

...............................................................................................................................
Andbol. Please review this essay, and try to correct many of the incorrect spellings.
I will then be happy to edit it. I only want your best work, not a half-hearted attempt.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work...Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city.How do television and movies influence people's behaviour?yuytutopic: studying abroadPeople should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingPlease check Kitoss...plz rate my first integrated essayThe college years are the best time in a person’s lifeProfessional athletes deserve what they getDancing plays an important role in a culture. Do you agree or disagree with that?thank you~independent writing--Businesses should hire employees entire lives?thank you~independent writing--the best way to learn about a foreign country?