incorrectness; unsuitableness
promontory
epithet
impropriety
fracas

Student should be required to take classes outside of their major field of study

You have decided to give several hours of your time each month to improve the com | please check kitos
Student should be required to take classes outside of their major field of study #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 am   Student should be required to take classes outside of their major field of study

Please help me scoring my essay. Thank you :D
________________________________________________________________________

College offers students many fields of study. After they become college students, they can choose what they want to learn but some colleges require students to select classes not only inside of their major fields but also outside. In my opinion , I strongly agree that college should require every students to take classes outside of their major fields of study. Here are the reason.
First of all, Studying other major fields give them a chance to make friend with other students in different major fields. From my experience when I was a university student. My faculty requires every students to take at least 2 classes in other faculties every semesters. I chose to study law and sports. I made a lot of new friends while I was studying. I would not know them , if I did not study that subjects. I keep contact with them until now.
The second reason to support this statement is that studying other fields help enhancing students' knowledge because some subjects from other faculties can link to their own field. For example , if students who major in business field want to know more about consumer behavior , they can have a good chance to study general psychology in Psychology faculty which they can adapt this subject to the business and help them understanding about consumer behavior .
Studying other fields will let students have connection as well as enhance their knowledge which I believe that these are good for them not only education but also their social life and their future.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university professors
Jiasuki

Student should be required to take classes outside of their major field of st #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 am   Student should be required to take classes outside of their major field of st

College offers students many fields of study. After they become college students, they can choose what they want to learn(,) but some colleges require students to select classes not only inside of their major fields but also outside. In my opinion , I strongly agree that college should require every students to take classes outside of their major fields of study. Here are the reasonS.

First of all, studying other major fields give them a chance to make friendS with other students in different major fields. From my experience(,) when I was a university student my faculty requireD every student to take at least TWO classes in other faculties every semesters. I chose to study law and sports. I made a lot of new friends while I was studying. I would not know them if I HAD not studIED THOSE subjects. I keep contact with them EVEN TODAY.

The second reason to support this statement is that studying other fields helpS IN enhancing students' knowledge(,) because some subjects from other faculties can link to their own field. For example , if students who major in A business field want to know more about consumer behavior, they can have a good chance to study general psychology in THE Psychology faculty(.) They can adapt this subject to theIR business and help them understand about consumer behavior .
Studying other fields will HELP students MAKE NEW connectionS as well as enhance their knowledge(,) which I believe are good for them not only IN education(,) but also their social life and their futureS.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Jiasuki: An interesting opinion.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Integrated essay!University students should take part-time jobs.integrated essay from cambrige software 2nd testWhat is the best qualities of a wonderful rommate?University students should take part-time jobs.Integrated reading, listening and writing from Kaplan test 3. Can anyone rate?Integrated essay!The impact of technology on our leisure timeShould childern start learning foreign language early?Please check Kitoss...please rateIntegrated writing. Topic: Goal TheoryCan someone rate?