to whip severely; to flog; to lash; to chastise
scourge
incarcerate
blemish
discourse

The saying, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' means to continue...

My first essay. People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing | Good Day.Thanks for attention.I send my new essay for cheking
The saying, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' means to continue... #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am   The saying, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' means to continue...

Please score my essay :D
___________________________________________________________________
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" means to continue working toward a goal in spite of difficulties.

"Nobody has never failed" is one of my favorite quote. There are many people who gave up what they had done because of failure. While somebody said that " if at first you don't succeed, try , try again" . In my opinion, it is totally true.
Why I agree with this saying? I have the answers for you.
First of all, I believe that failure is the good lesson for people to learn how to succeed. According to my favorite quote at the beginning of this essay, even the famous scientist like Tomas adison failed at his first experiment but he did not give up. He kept trial on and on. More than 100 of his experiments did not succeed until he became the first man in the world who invented light bulb. I read about his biography and I am impressed by what he said. He told the world that ,for him , all his 100 failure is a great experiment because it taught him that there are 100 ways to fail that is why he know the way to be successful.

The second reason to support my idea is that failure ,in my view, is the teacher. When you do something that you have never done before. It is common that you may fail because you have no idea how to do it. In stead of quitting after you fail, you should learn from that. Failure means you do something wrong. You can examine and figure out the reason why you do not succeed by reviewing what you did. For example, my little brother could not ride his two wheel bike. One day he decided that he want to be able to ride it .I taught him how to do. However, the result was that he fell down to the ground. First he decided not to learn to ride again but after I told him that he should not give up even though how difficulties it was. I told him to think about his goal. Then he took time to think about what made him fell down and then he kept on practicing. Now, he is so good at riding.

In conclusion, nobody is perfect. Nobody knows only success. "Try again" is the way to be successful. If you have never given up, one day you will know how successful people feel.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Mona Lisa?
Jiasuki

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? #2 (permalink) Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 am   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Please score my essay :D

"Nobody has never failed" is one of my favourite quoteS. There are many people who gave up what they had TRI ED TO do because of failure. While s Somebody said that " if at first you don't succeed, try, try, AND TRY again." In my opinion it is totally true.
Why DO I agree with this saying? I have the answers for you.

First of all, I believe that failure is A good lesson for people to learn how to succeed. According to my favoUrite quote at the beginning of this essay, even famous scientistS like THomas Edison failed at his first experiment but he did not give up. He kept TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN. on and on. More than ONE HUNDRED of his experiments did not succeed WERE FAILURES until he became the first man in the world who invented TO INVENT A light bulb. I read about his biography and I am impressed by what he said. He told the world that ,for him , all OF his ONE HUNDRED failureS WERE a great experiment, because it taught him that there are ONE HUNDRED ways to fail, that is why he NOW KNEW the way to be successful. SUCCEED

The second reason to support my idea is that failure, in my view, is the teacher. When you do something that you have never done before, it is common that you may fail because you have no idea how to do it. Instead of quitting after you fail, you should learn from that. Failure means you HAVE DONE something wrong. You can examine and figure out the reason why you DID not succeed by reviewing what you did. For example, my little brother could not ride his two wheel bike. One day he decided that he wantED to be able to ride it. I taught him how to do. However, the result was that he fell /down to the ground/OFF/. THEN he decided not to learn to ride again, but after I told him that he should not give up even though how difficulties it was difficult. I told him to think about his goal. Then he took time to think about what made him FALL OFF and then he kept on practicing. Now, he is good at riding.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Jiasuki. Your work is pretty good, but you should review more closely.
Read it aloud and ask yourself if it sounds right.

Kitos. 7.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
The saying, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' means to continue... #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am   The saying, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again' means to continue...

Thank you Kitos :D
I will try and try again.
Jiasuki

TOEFLŪ preparative materialsintegrated essayHow do TV and movies affect people?Is it important to work with a group of people on a team or to wok independently?You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you cIn some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you thinGood day.Thanks for checking my essay.And O send my new essaythere is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated personTOEFLŪ: Telephone has made communication less personal, Do you agree of disagree?Integrated task: Is it beneficial that professors are on TV?Some people think if the students are afraid of their teacher this is better, othYou have enough money to purchase either a house or a business.Some people believe that the salaries paid to professional sportspeople are too h