chance occurrence; unforeseen event
brake
taste
shipyard
coincidence

How do i write request for salary increase

sit leaning against the wall | some more about "sciences"
How do i write request for salary increase #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Sub:Request for Salary Increase

Respected Sir,

I would like to get to your notice that, I have been working in X Catering Maintenance for the last 11 Years. I am very sincere to my work and loyal to the company. Considering my earlier records, as a senior and experienced employee of X Catering Maintenance. I have been led to believe that you are satisfied with my work and have come forward requesting the company to recognize and provide me adequate benefits.

I am confident that you will want to sincerely consider my request.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
X
Thiyages

How do i write request for salary increase #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for a salary increase, and I am submitting the following information in support of my application.

I hope you will consider that I have been working at X Catering Maintenance for the past eleven years. In that time I have proved to be sincere in my work and loyal to the company. I am a senior employee and I believe that my experience brings benefits to the company. I understand that you are satisfied with my work. To this end, I would like to request that the company recognize my commitment and provide me with adequate benefits.

I am confident that you will consider my request with sincerity and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours faithfully,
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How do i write request for salary increase #3 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 am   How do i write request for salary increase

thank you for your support mam.
Thiyages

How do i write request for salary increase #4 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Hi Thiyages,

A point to bear in mind when writing a letter such as this or indeed a letter applying for a job is to avoid using the

personal pronoun 'I' too often.

_________________

How do i write request for salary increase #5 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Dear Mr.Alan,

Could you please correct the above letter? if any mistakes available.

Thiyages
Thiyages

How do i write request for salary increase #6 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:30 pm   How do i write request for salary increase

Hi Thiyages,

personal pronoun 'I' too often.

Where did that rule come from?
_________________

How do i write request for salary increase #7 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:53 pm   How do i write request for salary increase

In my experience, using "I" in this sort of letter has been fine. It's entirely about you. Academic writing is another matter.
Mordant

Location: United States

How do i write request for salary increase #8 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 23:18 pm   How do i write request for salary increase

It's not a rule but based on my reading of many applications for jobs.

_________________

How do i write request for salary increase #9 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Your personal preference then. Fine. We are all entitled to our own opinions based on our own experiences.
_________________

How do i write request for salary increase #10 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am   How do i write request for salary increase

Hi Guys, I really like this one/I mean Thiyages version/. I have only one note to this version of sal. incr. letter. At the end of the letter, maybe a "thank you very much in advance" would be a more polite one, than the original thanks form.
I'm really looking forward to having your comments.
all the best, N
Norbert3

Location: Budapest

Drops his bag onto the floor vs Drops his bag on the flooruse of "hustle/hurry it up"They had...if there is any mistake please correct it: Ganeshuse of "catching"use of "follow-through"'are keys' or 'are a key'?Finish the second sentence in such a way that it means exactly the same as the fiFind out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph"mischievous" is it used as a positive quality or negative quality?Use of tie in withTen more push-ups to go.plug something "into / in" a power stripDo not overload an outlet by plugging in...