being in competition; contending
rival
attendant
healthy
daily

give me a sentences with be to blame

What is the difference between herb and grass? | Do you walk or take the bus to work?
give me a sentences with be to blame #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:58 pm   give me a sentences with be to blame

"I don't have any ideas yet as to how to improve this company. I am still trying to get the lay of the ......... and get to know everyone," the new manager said to his assistant, Velma.

(a) land
(b) ocean
(c) barn
(d) garden

"I don't have any ideas yet as to how to improve this company. I am still trying to get the lay of the land and get to know everyone," the new manager said to his assistant, Velma.

Correct answer: (a) land
_________________________

give me a sentences with be to blame

blazal
blazal

give me a sentences with be to blame #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 am   give me a sentences with be to blame

You don't need to link from a completely unrelated question in order to ask something on this forum. You can go direct to the forums at
http://www.english-test.net/forum/
then make a new topic in an appropriate forum.

"Tim knew that he would be to blame if they lost the project ." (It would be his fault.)
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
the meaning of began to lose in the storywhat is draw some cold water?Expression "As clean as a whistle"What is the difference between 'assembly' and 'assembling'?Need help to understand this sentence properlyfood is called a(n) artificial sweetener.Teaching TAKE AFTERYou could not translate that new word into another languageThe identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic?Do you mind if I open the window?meaning of lavatorywhere is the error!When we refer plural friends where we have to put apostrophe?