Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

being in competition; contending
rival
attendant
healthy
daily
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

give me a sentences with be to blame

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What is the difference between herb and grass? | Do you walk or take the bus to work?
listening exercisestell a friend
give me a sentences with be to blame #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:58 pm   give me a sentences with be to blame

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #524 "English Slang Idioms (266)", question 1

"I don't have any ideas yet as to how to improve this company. I am still trying to get the lay of the ......... and get to know everyone," the new manager said to his assistant, Velma.

(a) land
(b) ocean
(c) barn
(d) garden

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #524 "English Slang Idioms (266)", answer 1

"I don't have any ideas yet as to how to improve this company. I am still trying to get the lay of the land and get to know everyone," the new manager said to his assistant, Velma.

Correct answer: (a) land

give me a sentences with be to blame

blazal
blazal

give me a sentences with be to blame #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 am   give me a sentences with be to blame

Hello,

You don't need to link from a completely unrelated question in order to ask something on this forum. You can go direct to the forums at
http://www.english-test.net/forum/
then make a new topic in an appropriate forum.

"Tim knew that he would be to blame if they lost the project ." (It would be his fault.)
Language Coach

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What is the difference between herb and grass? | Do you walk or take the bus to work?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
the meaning of began to lose in the storywhat is draw some cold water?Expression "As clean as a whistle"What is the difference between 'assembly' and 'assembling'?Need help to understand this sentence properlyfood is called a(n) artificial sweetener.Teaching TAKE AFTERYou could not translate that new word into another languageThe identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic?Do you mind if I open the window?meaning of lavatorywhere is the error!When we refer plural friends where we have to put apostrophe?