person or company that does a particular job or assignment
membership
contractor
element
certificate

Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph

Finish the second sentence in such a way that it means exactly the same as the fi | They had...if there is any mistake please correct it: Ganesh
Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am   Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph

Hello teachers,

Please correct my mistake if I was wrong in the exercise below.
Many thanks.

Hardly a week goes by without some advance in technology that would seem incredible 50 years ago. Over the past 20 years computers are completely revolutionizing our lives. Yet we can expect the rate of change accelerate rather than slow down within our lifetimes. The next 25 years sees as many changes as is witnessed in the past 150. These developments in technology are bound to have a dramatic effect o the future of the work. By 2010, new technology will revolutionize communications. People will be transmitting messages down telephone lines that previously would be sent by post. A postal system which is essentially the same since the pharaohs will virtually disappear overnight. Once these changes are introduced, not only postmen but also clerks and secretaries will be vanished in paper-free society. All routine tasks they perform will carry on a tiny silicon chip. As soon as this technology is available, these people will be as obsolete as the horse and cart after the invention of the motor car. One change will make thousands, if not millions, redundant.
1. Hardly a week goes by without some advance technology that would have seem incredible 50 years ago.
2. Over the past 20 years computers have completely revolutionizing our lives.
3. Yet we can expect the rate of change to accelerate rather than slow down within our lifetimes.
4.5. The next 25 years will see as many changes is have witnessed in the past 150.
6. By 2010, new technology will be revolutionized communications.
7. People will be transmitting messages down telephone lines that previously would have been sent by post.
8. A postal system which has essentially been the same since the pharaohs will virtually disappear overnight.
9. Once these changes are introduced, not only postmen but also clerks and secretaries will vanish in paper-free society.
10. All routine tasks they perform will be carried on a tiny silicon chip.
_________________
Hoadong
Hoadong

Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 13:06 pm   Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph

Hardly a week goes by without some advance in technology that would have seemed incredible 50 years ago. Over the past 20 years computers have completely revolutionized our lives. Yet we can expect the rate of change to accelerate rather than slow down within our lifetimes. The next 25 years will see as many changes as have been witnessed in the past 150. These developments in technology are bound to have a dramatic effect on the future of work. By 2010, new technology will have revolutionized communications. People will be transmitting down telephone lines messages that previously would have been sent by post. A postal system which has been essentially the same since the pharaohs will virtually disappear overnight. Once these changes are introduced, not only postmen but also clerks and secretaries will vanish in a/our paper-free society. All the routine tasks they perform will be carried on a tiny silicon chip. As soon as this technology is available, these people will be as obsolete as the horse and cart after the invention of the motor car. One change will make thousands, if not millions, redundant.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 13, 2010 14:41 pm   Find out and correct ten verb-form mistakes in the following paragraph

Dear teacher Mister Micawber,

Thank you so much!!!
_________________
Hoadong
Hoadong

"He has the...if there is any mistake please correct it: Ganesh"The man...if there is any mistake please correct it: GaneshDrops his bag onto the floor vs Drops his bag on the floori cant figure this out...use of "hustle/hurry it up"use of "catching"use of "follow-through"Usage of mistake/error'are keys' or 'are a key'?some more about "sciences""mischievous" is it used as a positive quality or negative quality?Use of tie in withsit leaning against the wall