to express disapproval of; to protest against; to disparage; belittle
promulgate
blemish
deprecate
flaunt

Is "soft skill" important to university students?

Which would you choose between a business and a house? | SOME SAY ZOO HAS NO USEFUL PURPOSE, WHILE OTHERS ARGUE THAT THEY ARE VERY USEFUL.
Is "soft skill" important to university students? #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 15:54 pm   Is "soft skill" important to university students?

Nowaday, in our integrating age, soft skills are really important to university students. As can be seen, though many students graduate from university with the excellent degrees, they can not get a good job at a highly reputable company. Why? The answer is so obvious, because most students lack of soft skills which are required for a good job. From these, you can see that soft skills are very necessary for students’ jobs in the future.

Firstly, I’d like to mention about the definition of “soft skills”. It is not a very abstract notion. Soft skills are things that belong with people ‘s attitude. They do not have professionality. Soft skills are not the same to “hard” skills which involve knowledge, experience or the expertness of professional knowledge.
Are you a pleasant and devoted person? Can you communicate skillfully and cleverly? Can you resolve the problems effectively? These are the kinds of question which can measure your soft skills.

University students must have these soft skills. Because, these will help their works very much. The most important thing that students know how to explore and make the best of soft skills. Now, I will give you some expressions of soft skills: positive thoughts, teamwork, leadership, communicative competence, self-confidence, creativeness, criticism and self-criticism, know how to arrange the work rationally, comprehensive view and know how to use every capability.

The soft skills make students a confident style, strong in communication, thoughts logic so that students can handle all affairs in life and their job as well.
I think these will help them to be more mature and they can control their life by themselves. Soft skills is one of the elements making people ‘s success.

In general, soft skills are very important and necessary for university students. Students have to be equipped not only good qualifications but also soft skills for their life and job as well. These are important things to a person in integrating age.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the adviser's office?
Tiny_E6

Is "soft skill" important to university students? #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 15:57 pm   Is "soft skill" important to university students?

hi,
please help to correct this essay
thanks a lot.

Tiny
Tiny_E6

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Is "soft skill" important to university students? #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:30 am   Is "soft skill" important to university students?

Nowaday, in our integrating age, soft skills are really important to university students. As can be seen, though many students graduate from university with the excellent degrees, they (cannot) get a good job at a highly reputable company. Why? The answer is so obvious, because most students lack of THE soft skills which are required for a good job. From THIS, you can see that soft skills are very necessary SKILLS for students’ WHO HOPE TO FIND WELL-PAYINGjobs in the future.

Firstly, I’d like to mention about the definition of “soft skills”. It is not a very abstract notion. Soft skills are things that /belong with/ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF/ people ‘s attitudeS. They do not have professionalism. Soft skills are not the same to “hard” skills which involve knowledge, experience or the /expertness/ADAPTIVITY/ of professional knowledge.
Are you a pleasant and devoted person? Can you communicate skilfully and /cleverly/INTELLIGENTLY/? Can you resolve the problems effectively? These are the kinds of questionS which can measure your soft skills.

University students must have these soft skills(,) because THEY will help THEM IN THEIR WORK.their works very much. The most important thing IS that students LEARN TO know how to explore RECOGNISE and make the best of THEIR soft skills.

Now, I will give you some expressions of soft skills: positive thoughts, teamwork, leadership, communicative competence, self-confidence, creativeness, criticism and self-criticism, knowING how to arrange the work rationally. comprehensive view and know how to use every capability.

HAVING soft skills ALLOWS A student TO EXUDE A confident MANNER, COUPLED WITH CLEAR AND INTELLIGENT communication AND LOGICAL THINKING. thoughts logic so that students can handle all affairs in life and their job as well.
I think these will help them to be more mature and they can control their life by themselves. Soft skills ARE one of the elements making THAT LEAD TO people's success.

In general, soft skills are very important and necessary for university students. Students have to be equipped(,) not only WITH good qualifications(,) but also soft skills for their life and job as well. These are important things to a person in THIS integrating age.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Tiny. It was a good essay once we sorted the good pieces out, something like a jigsaw puzzle.

_________________

Is "soft skill" important to university students? #4 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 15:41 pm   Is "soft skill" important to university students?

thank you very much, Mr.Kitos
Tiny_E6

traditional music and international musictelevision advertising directly toward young children (aged two to five)Inventions such as eyeglasses and the sewing machine have had an important effectDo TV programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Integrated writing: MotivationWhat factors affect one's career choice?Dancing plays an important role in a culture.Please grade my essayPlease grade my essay, any feedback welcome ;)Please grade my EssayWhy do you think people should attend colege or university?Who would you choose to build a statue for? why?please KITOSS check...