over; higher than; more than
during
above
regarding
apart

How to improve my TOEICŪ score?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ Speaking & Writing test: new in the U.S. | toiec score
How to improve my TOEIC score? #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:13 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

Hi all,
How to improve my TOEIC score? I just got 785 for reading and listening test. How to get 900? Thanks for your suggestion.
Roy9918

How to improve my TOEIC score? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:18 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

I suggest you take all the free TOEIC exercises and tests on site starting with this one: http://www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/index.php

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where do I get more cups for the water cooler?

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
How to improve my TOEIC score? #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:56 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

Thank you very much Torsten, its really useful for me, I've tried part I and part II, I hope it can improve my listening skill. Thank you again.
Roy9918

How to improve my TOEIC score? #4 (permalink) Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 am   How to improve my TOEIC score?

You can also use OnlineEnglish TOEIC test preparation for a focused training approach.

Rob
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Advertismentlistening test for FCElistening test for FCECan't listen to the TOEICŪ preparation systemQuestion about TOEICŪ listening: I-7-9 The cafeDifference between TOEICŪ and TOEFLŪTarget TOEICŪ Second EditionTOEICŪ listening part I, set 57, exercise 5How can I get the second TOEICŪ simulator test?The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sentlist of TOEICŪ prep testsA big problem: I would like to get like and 895 or 900 or more...TOEICŪ Listening exercise question