Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

over; higher than; more than
during
above
regarding
apart
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to improve my TOEICŪ score?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ Speaking & Writing test: new in the U.S. | toiec score
listening exercisestell a friend
How to improve my TOEIC score? #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:13 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

Hi all,
How to improve my TOEIC score? I just got 785 for reading and listening test. How to get 900? Thanks for your suggestion.
Roy9918
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to improve my TOEIC score? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:18 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

I suggest you take all the free TOEIC exercises and tests on site starting with this one: http://www.english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/index.php

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where do I get more cups for the water cooler?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
How to improve my TOEIC score? #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:56 pm   How to improve my TOEIC score?

Thank you very much Torsten, its really useful for me, I've tried part I and part II, I hope it can improve my listening skill. Thank you again.
Roy9918
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to improve my TOEIC score? #4 (permalink) Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 am   How to improve my TOEIC score?

You can also use OnlineEnglish TOEIC test preparation for a focused training approach.

Rob
HamburgEnglish
I'm here quite often ;-)

TOEICŪ Speaking & Writing test: new in the U.S. | toiec score
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Advertismentlistening test for FCElistening test for FCECan't listen to the TOEICŪ preparation systemQuestion about TOEICŪ listening: I-7-9 The cafeDifference between TOEICŪ and TOEFLŪTarget TOEICŪ Second EditionTOEICŪ listening part I, set 57, exercise 5How can I get the second TOEICŪ simulator test?The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sentlist of TOEICŪ prep testsA big problem: I would like to get like and 895 or 900 or more...TOEICŪ Listening exercise question