access; method; system; procedure
proximity
factor
faith
approach

what's the meaning of business end?

Meaning of stumbled | Married to vs. marriage with
what's the meaning of business end? #1 (permalink) Fri Jul 23, 2010 23:52 pm   what's the meaning of business end?

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word 'business'", question 7

The Economics & Business Education Association represents teachers and lecturers of ......... and related subjects in schools and colleges throughout the UK.

(a) business hours
(b) business studies
(c) business parks
(d) businessmen

ESL/EFL Test #179 "Doing business: expressions with the word 'business'", answer 7

The Economics & Business Education Association represents teachers and lecturers of business studies and related subjects in schools and colleges throughout the UK.

Correct answer: (b) business studies
_________________________

what's the meaning of business end?

Bibos
Bibos

what's the meaning of business end? #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 0:00 am   what's the meaning of business end?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/business+end
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
The oldest trick in the book?What's my score?What does just as good mean?just after vs. right afterWhat is a real account?meaning of "put out"Idiom "He really sticks to his guns"Do you say 'You shouldn't shoot the gun'?Do you say 'gunning' for your job?when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect andResign vs. surrenderMeaning of excursionWhose vs. which