to produce via mechanical means
lumber
drop
except
machine

Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b)

Subjunctive mood? | Advice or tip?
Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b) #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 am   Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b)

Hello everybody,
Please help me to check this exercise. Thank you very much!
W.F.G

Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b), (c), or (d) to each question.
During the teenager years many young people can at times be difficult to talk to. They often seem to dislike being questioned. They may seem unwilling to talk about their work in school. This is a normal development at this age, though it can be very hard for parents to understand. It is part of becoming independent, of teenagers trying to be adult while they are still growing up. Young people are usually more willing to talk if they believe that questions are asked out of real interest and not because people are trying to check up on them. Parents should do their best to talk to their son or daughter about school work and future plans but should not push them to talk if they donít want to. Parents should also watch for the danger signs: some young people in trying to be adult may experiment with alcohol or smoking. Parents need to watch for any signs of unusual behavior which may connected with these and get help if necessary.
1. This is from a
a) parentís hand book b) teenage magazine
c) school timetable d) childrenís book
2. What is the writer trying to do?
a) to be amusing b) to be helpful
c) to be questionable d) to be sorry
3. Why do adult sometimes find teenagers difficult?
a) because most teenagers are quite.
b) because teenagers donít want to talk to their parents.
c) because teenagers think adult are no honest.
d) because most teenagers hate adults.
4. when can you expect a young person to be more talkative than usual?
a) When people talk to them because they are really interested and no yet checking up on them.
b) When adults give them a lot of money to spend.
c) When adults talk to them about something other than their work in school.
d) When adults talk to them about alcohol and smoking.
5. Some teenagers experiment with alcohol or smoking because
a) they regard it as a mark of adulthood.
b) woman like a smoking and drinking man.
c) cigarettes and alcohol are cheap.
d) cigarettes and alcohol are available everywhere.
Wallflowergirl

Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b) #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am   Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b)

More great stuff, WFG.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b) #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 pm   Read the text bellow. For question 1-5 you are to choose one best answer (a), (b)

Thank you, coach! I'm so glad to hear that I have no mistake in this exercise.
W.F.G
Wallflowergirl

Subjunctive mood? | Advice or tip?
The bed ...if there is any mistake please correct it: GaneshVocabularywhen i use "so"?Placement of 'Only' in a SentenceBeefe... if there is any mistake please correct it: GaneshWhat does "a time efficient way" mean?Use of "fan"out of pocketFill each gap with a word or phraseChoose A, B, C or D to complete the following sentencesHow can I say "bimestre" in English?'X Factor'Problem in tense