to speak or write at great length; to describe in full
circumvent
sally
apprehend
expatiate

Essay about pets

Which do you prefer staying in one place or moving in search of another place? | Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The invention of the Inter
Essay about pets #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 14:21 pm   Essay about pets

I would like someone to correct my essay, pleas, thanks in advance
Pets should be treated like family members.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
I disagree that the pets should be treated like family members for a variety of reasons. First, the pets do not act, behave and think like human being. For example, if you want a pet to act or behave in a certain way, you will have to provide them especial training that is difficult to find. Second, the pets’ fur may cause allergies for some family members especially children. Moreover, some may transfer diseases such as Swine or Bird flu. However, this does not mean that we should not well treat pets. Pets can provide services to family members such as hunting, guarding and entertainment but we should not mix between being nice to the pets and treating them like family members.
I would like to clarify some points regarding the treatments of pets. Each nation has its own customs and traditions. For example, in some western traditions if you praise someone actions you could compare them to a dog, while in Arab traditions if you compare a person to a dog, it is considered to be an insult and may result in some violent or physical action. In Arab traditions family is something valuable up to a point any family member may sacrifice his soul to save other members. So, it is impossible to treat brother, father or any family members like pets. At the same time, it is good to keep pets for entertainment and teach children how to treat the pets nicely. In some countries either developed or advanced countries, not only they did not treat people respectfully but they torture and kill people while at the same time those people ask for pets’ right while people did not get their right, I believe those people should feel ashamed
In conclusion, pets or any animals must be well treated and we have to be merciful towards them. However, family members are something valuable and we should not compare them to pets. People should not mix treatment of pets and family members.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?
B.d

Essay about pets #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 24, 2010 15:56 pm   Essay about pets

I disagree that the pets should be treated like family members for a variety of reasons. First, the pets do not act, behave and think like human being. For example, if you want a pet to act or behave in a certain way, you will have to provide them WITH special training that is difficult to find. Second, the pets’ fur may cause allergies for some family members especially children. Moreover, some may transfer diseases such as Swine or Bird flu. However, this does not mean that we should not well treat OUR pets WELL.
Pets THEY can provide services to family members such as hunting, guarding and entertainment, but we should not mix between being nice to the pets and treating them like family members.
I would like to clarify some points regarding the treatment of pets. Each nation has its own customs and traditions. For example, in some western traditions if you praise someone actions you could compare them to a dog, while in Arab traditions if you compare a person to a dog, it is considered to be an insult and may result in some violent or physical action. In Arab traditions family is something valuable(.) up to a point Any family member may sacrifice his soul to save other members(,) so it is impossible to treat brother, father or any OTHER family member like pets. At the same time, it is good to keep pets for entertainment and teach children how to treat the pets nicely. In some countries either developed or advanced countries, not only they did THEY not treat people respectfully, but they torture and kill people, while at the same time those people ask for pets’ right whileTHE people WHO WERE KILLED did not get their right(.) I believe those people should feel ashamed.

In conclusion, pets or any animals must be well treated, and we have to be merciful towards them. However, family members are something valuable and we should not compare them to pets. People should not mix the treatment of pets and family members.
.............................................................................................................................
Quite good Zahrani.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Essay about pets #3 (permalink) Sun Jul 25, 2010 23:13 pm   Essay about pets

Thanks a lot Sir for the time that gave to correct my essay. I would like to tell you that I am new and I was having a hard time to find your correction.
Thanks again
B.d

large company or small companyplease rate my essay!learning by oneself or learning with teachersTopic: some people like to do the new things that they do not know...(fixed)Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers? Do you agree or not?essay: characteristic of a good friendThe Best Age To Get MarriedPlease look over my essay - correct it and give some advice! Thanks in advance!Gender rolespolysemic language - integrated taskPlease grade my essay about teaching ;) any feedback welcome ;)Topic: some people like to do the new things that they do not know, other peopleThanks in advance for checking my essay with quit patient