interval; break; period of rest; separation; interruption; opening
promontory
epigram
hiatus
epitaph

it is better not to tell the truth

ToeflŪ Essay - We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds... | Ability of reading and writing is more important today!
it is better not to tell the truth #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 26, 2010 20:19 pm   it is better not to tell the truth

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sometimes it is better not to tell the truth. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Truth plays an important part in the lives of many people. Truth refers to honest between people. It makes life more beautiful and lovely. Some people believed that it is better not to tell the truth; other disagree. In my view, telling truth is better than not telling the truth for two important reasons.

The main reason is that truth distinguishes between a good friends and a bad friends. The good friend always tells the truth to her/his friends and not hide it. He or she does not lie about the truth because she or he loves them. So if the friend saw you do anything bad or good, she or he will tell you immediately. Otherwise, if the bad friends saw anything bad or good, she or he will not tell you anything but he or she will laugh behind you. For example, in the past, I had three friends and we always played and went to school together. Someday, we invent to the party of our partner in the class. So we met each other in my house, wore beautiful dresses and nice shoes and put make up. Then we went to the party together. By the time we ate the cakes, my dress was dirty without I knew. So two of my friends saw that and laughed at me, but the another one saw that and told me. Therefore, I discovered who was my real friend and form this event in the part until now she is my best friend. Moreover, Telling truth is distinguished between the good friends and the bad friends.

The another reason is that truth sometimes opens person's eyes about the facts he or she does not know about them. There are many facts that people do not see them because they are busy. Some people do many mistakes in the life that they think they are good thing but in fact they are bad things. These mistakes are do it because some people are uneducated or busy and they think in another things. For example, when I studied in the university, I was very busy and I had many exams and assignments. So every day I came to my house, I said hello to my mother and I went to my room and slept. Then I woke up and studied and wrote my homework until the mid-night. After that, I slept and woke up in the morning to went to my university. Someday, my sister came to me and told me that my mother was very sick and she was very sad because I did not sit with her and did know about her health. After this, I always set with my mother after I came from my university. Also, I said to her good night every day and asked about her health. So my sister opens my eyes about the truth that my mother missed me and she was very sad because I did not take care of her. Furthermore, telling truth always open people's eyes about that fact that they do not see it.

In conclusion, though some people believed that it better not to tell the truth, I believe that telling truth is better than not telling. In addition, truth distinguishes between the good friends and the bad friends and sometimes open person's eyes about the fact he or she does not see it. Every person should tell the truth to each other in every time.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does the professor imply about Leonardo da Vinci?
Dooooody

it is better not to tell the truth #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am   it is better not to tell the truth

Truth plays an important part in the lives of many people. Truth refers to honest between people. It makes life more beautiful and lovely. Some people believe that it is better not to tell the truth; other disagree. In my view, telling THE truth is better than not telling the truth for two important reasons.

The main reason is that truth distinguishes between good friends and bad friends. The good friend always tells the truth to her/his friends and DOES not hide it. He or she does not lie about the truth because she or he loves them. If the friend saw you do anything bad or good, she or he will tell you immediately(,) otherwise, if the bad friend saw anything bad or good, she or he will not tell you anything but he or she will laugh behind youR BACK. For example, in the past, I had three friends and we always played and went to school together. ONE day, we WERE INVITED to the party of our partner in the class(,) So we met each other in my house, wore beautiful dresses and nice shoes and put ON make-up. Then we went to the party together. By the time we ate the cakes, my dress was dirty without MY knewING. So two of mMy TWO friends saw that and laughed at me, but the another one saw that and told me. Therefore, I discovered who was my real friend and FROM this event in the partY until now, she is my best friend. Moreover, telling the truth is distinguished between GOOD AND BAD FRIENDS.the good friends and the bad friends.

The another OTHER reason is that truth sometimes opens person's eyes about the facts he or she does not know about THEIR FRIENDS. There are many facts that people do not see them because they are busy. Some people do many mistakes in theIR life that they MISTAKENLY think they are good, but in fact ARE NOT. These mistakes are MADE because some people are uneducated or TOO busy and they thinkING ABOUT other things. For example, when I studied in the university, I was very busy and I had many exams and assignments. Every day I came to my house, I said hello to my mother and I went to my room and slept. Then I woke up and studied and wrote my homework until midnight. After that, I slept and woke up in the morning to GO to my university. ONE day, my sister came to me and told me that my mother was very sick, and she was very sad because I did not sit with her . After this, I always sAt with my mother after I came HOME from university. I said to her good night every day and asked about her health. My sister HAD openED my eyes TO the truth that my mother missed me and she was very sad because I did not take care of her. Furthermore, telling THE truth always open people's eyes about that fact that they do not see it.

In conclusion, though some people believe that it better not to tell the truth, I believe that telling truth is better than not telling. In addition, truth distinguishes between the good friends and the bad friends, and sometimes opens PEOPLE'S eyes about the fact he or she does not see it. Every person should tell the truth to each other.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
THis wasn't too good Dood. Maybe your next will be better.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
it is better not to tell the truth #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 27, 2010 16:04 pm   it is better not to tell the truth

Thanks kitos.
There many mistakes in passive voice and verb phrase.

telling THE truth
and DOES not
immediately(,) otherwise,
laugh behind youR BACK.
ONE day,
we WERE INVITED to the party
the class(,) So we
put ON make-up.
my dress was dirty without MY knewING.
So two of My TWO friends
FROM this event in the partY
GOOD AND BAD FRIENDS.the good friends and the bad friends.
The another OTHER
do many mistakes in theIR life
they MISTAKENLY think they are good thing,
but in fact ARE NOT. they are bad things
These mistakes are MADE
TOO busy
they are thinkING ABOUT in other things.
woke up in the morning to GO went to my university.
I always sAt with
I came HOME
So My sister HAD openED my eyes TO about the truth
opens PEOPLE'S eyes about
Dooooody

In my opinion, using email is very helpful to improve writing skillWhat is more beneficial: having a broad knowledge of various academic subjects orPlease rate my essay:Important change in Schoothe ablity to read and writeOur past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us.Urgent - listening & reading exercises on ToeflŪPlease give comments on my essay :]]please rate my essay!amusing movies or serious oneGeting up early or getting up later in the dayExamination results are unfair indications?study abroad , good and bad experiencesDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? All education should be fr