levy; fee
journalist
tax
fluctuation
spread

"Experimental result" vs "experiment result"

finish | The 10 Best Questions to Break the Ice and Practice English
"Experimental result" vs "experiment result" #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 27, 2010 17:52 pm   "Experimental result" vs "experiment result"

What are the differences of "experimental results" and "experiment results"?

Nichamonn

"Experimental result" vs "experiment result" #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 am   "Experimental result" vs "experiment result"

Well, the first doesn't quite make sense, since results come from an experiment; they are not experimental in themselves, but I suppose some speakers might use the phrase to mean the same as the other. I suggest 'the results of the experiment', however.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
"Experimental result" vs "experiment result" #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 28, 2010 16:25 pm   "Experimental result" vs "experiment result"

Thank you. :)
Nichamonn

CommonalitiesWhat does redoubtable mean?What is the difference between colon and semicolon?CHECK WRITING TASK TWO please...A spot of that sherry might be nicedifference between spend and spentuse of couldThe hunter...GaneshUse of "hornet's nest"corrupt briberyWhat does "ad hoc" means?"much" for positive"I'm bad at sth" or "I'm bad in sth"?