person skilled at telling stories
heresy
compendium
raconteur
myriad

impact of movies on youth...

Parents are the best teachers. Agree or Desagree? | What do you prefer indoor games or outdoor games? please rate my essay sir Kitos
impact of movies on youth... #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 04, 2010 13:41 pm   impact of movies on youth...

Movies are created to provide refreshment and recreation to people.Not only for recreation,they create awareness about happenings in our surroundings.But now a days movies had a great impact on not only youth but also on children.Impact mainly depends on us,any movie will have bad and good and it is ourselves should able to distinguish between them.If we take positive things in a movie we definitely have a positive impact.Now a days,creation of movie become completely commercial,no body is thinking of the society they thinking only about money.There are also movies that make us to wake up.on the other hand film industry is giving livelihood to many artists,technicians etc.coming to the point of youth,youth is a part of life where we get much to enjoy.In any stage of life , we do not have that much power and enthusiasm and also time to watch movies.youth as a grown ups,they should make themselves to grasp good things in a movie.Movies has a power to make the world and break the world.

:::::::::::::::::suggest me new synonyms in above paragraph rather than the usual one kitos:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History
Bhavya11

impact of movies on youth... #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 04, 2010 15:52 pm   impact of movies on youth...

Movies are created to provide refreshment and recreation /to/FOR/ people.Not only for recreation, they create awareness about happenings in our surroundings(,) but (nowadays) movies HAVE a great impact on not only youth but also on children. Impact mainly depends on us(.) Any movie will have bad and good ELEMENTS and it is ourselves WHO should BE able to distinguish between them. If we take positive things in a movie we definitely have a positive impact. (Nowadays) THE creation of movieS HAS become completely commercial(.) (Nobody) is thinking of the society(.) They ARE thinking only about money. There are also movies that make us to wake up. On the other hand THE film industry is giving A livelihood to many artistEs,technicians etc.
Coming to the point of youth, youth is a part of life where we get much to enjoy. In any stage of life we do not have that much power and enthusiasm and also time to watch movies.
Youth as grown ups, they should make themselves to grasp good things in a movie. Movies HAVE THE power to make the world OR break the world.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You have more important things to worry about than synonyms my friend.

Sentence structure.
Basic English grammar ... which I have corrected here.
Punctuation ... which I have corrected here.

That should keep you busy for a few hours. Forget synonyms for the moment.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Online shopping offer lots of advantages. Discusspeople recognize between children and adults. What events make a person an...things we learn from friends are more important than what we learn from familyUniversities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activPlease rate my essay, thxPlease rate my essayPeople are happier when they finish a challenging or difficult jobhi kitos. please rate my essay. Books vs ExperienceHey Kitoss experInternet services: An Important change of the Last DecadesIf you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you changritual can help to define a culture?Different things to stay healthy